Chapter 10

"Aw really (Name)? You have to go?" his pouting at the (h/c) girl only made her smile and hug him nodding, "Yeah sorry, but Cap wants me to go with him tonight Luffy." Sighing in frustration he nods in understanding. Smiling she waves to the Straw Hats while heading back down to the docks. Cap is waiting for her there patiently since he knew that the girl would get lost trying to get to Whitebeards ship that night. "How was your day?" peering up at the man her smile grows wider as she starts explaining about the day she had. Filled with excitement she explains the games they all played and who she helped out today. Chuckling at her responses he nods as they draw near the massive ship that already was filled with laughter. "Wow!" staring up at the massive thing she realizes how small she really is. Smiling slightly the old man helps her up onto the deck and looks around. "Cap! You made it! GRAHAHAHA!" Whitebeard laughs smiling at his friends. His crew looking over see their new guests which brings bright smiles to their faces. Looking around (Name) sees Marco, Thatch, and Ace together talking. A big hand pats her head signaling her to go over to her new friends so she runs over taking her chance. "HI!!!" jumping onto Ace's back laughing her weight causes him to lose his balance for a bit, but he quickly fixes it smiling at her. "Hey (Name) didn't know you were coming tonight," nodding her head she explains that Cap wanted to bring her. Thatch chuckles and helps her off of Ace's back, "Want anything to drink?" Shaking her head smiling up at him he could not help but blush at her cute actions. "Say (Name) you have pigtails-yoi," "huh? Oh yeah! Nami did it for me, and I love it!" jumping in excitement she tilts her head to show them off happily. Marco just smiles at her actions agreeing with her that they do look good on her. Ace smiling hugs her and yells, "LET'S PARTY!"

The party in full swing everyone was having a great time. Whitebeard and Cap drinking while talking about old times, while everyone was drinking or dancing. Looking around (Name) smiles and ends up grabbing Thatch's hand, pulling him away from some of the crew to dance with him. Blushing from the drinks or the young girl's touch he didn't know, but looking at his crew mates that were yelling at him to dance he gave in smiling. The song getting more lively he decided to let loose and dance with this fiery girl. Their dancing was fast and full of laughter either from them or the others around. Soon some of the other join causing everyone to have a partner were they switch off. Smiling brightly she spins and twists with her partners causing everyone to smile brighter. When the end of the song came to a close everyone was laughing and clapping at the dancing. Walking over to the railing to take a breather, (Name) pants smiling and looks at everyone, "Here. Drink some water you danced hard out there-yoi." Looking up at the phoenix and taking the drink she gulps it down fast letting the water cool her throat and slowly her body. "Thank you Marco! Why didn't you dance though? Ace did which was fun," shaking his head Marco smiles slightly at her. Funny how she only reached almost to his chest, but she was the same height as the straw hat boy so it made sense. "I don't care for it really (Name)-yoi," "Actually he sucks at dancing, but he says that to seem cool," glaring at the man who interrupted him only to sigh since it was Ace after all. Chuckling at the fact he almost embarrassed his friend, fire fist leans on the railing near the petit girl. "That was fun though, so (Name) how are you liking the party?" giggling at Ace she nods stating that the party was fine and so much fun. Nodding his head Ace places his arm around the girl bring her into a hug smiling. Tiling her head at the two boys not understanding what is going on she hugs his arms smiling. "(Name)? have you ever seen fireworks-yoi?" peaking up at the pineapple man she thinks for a bit to recall if she had. Coming up with no answer she shakes her head no at the first commander, "Alright hold on a sec." Watching him go to the top of the ship everyone watches him jump into the air transforming into a phoenix. His wings outstretched with the blue flames licking at his body he flies through the air giving a grand show to everyone. (Name) watches with awe at the man showing off his talent, and how beautifully it is. "I wish mine was that pretty..." she mumbles, but Ace heard her. Looking down at her he notices how innocent she is by the joy on her face, but hidden in her eyes was an old pain one that he couldn't pinpoint exactly. "Hey (Name)... would you like to join the crew? We're like family here and we see it that way." Turning around to look at Ace she sees a far off look in his eyes that she feels close to for some reason. "I don't know Ace," nodding his head in understanding he smiles at her which makes her cheeks flare up in red.  Laughing loudly he lets her go to poke the red cheeks on her face, "Cute your blushing." Shaking her head laughing she runs off to Cap smiling as the night continues on. "(Name) how are you doing?" "I'm good Cap! I'm good."

"Captain! Neutral island is in our sights!" "Good! Let's go get our supplies and get ready to head to the New World!" turning his gaze to the island smirking at the fact he was so close. Soon his dream will come true no matter what, "Sir! It looks like the Heart Pirates are here. Their submarine is in sight at the docks." His gaze turn into a glare looking for the yellow thing with hate. Noticing it his teeth grind together in harshly, "Well, well, well we better visit our old friend Trafalgar Law now won't we." Smirking at the thought of starting a fight with the surgeon of death he walks over to his first mate his smirk turning into one of sinister. "Captain we will soon land is there anything you want to do tonight?" "No I'll walk around for a bit and tomorrow we will go into town," he smirks looking at the town when the ship finally docked. Walking off the ship and into the sleeping town he looks around to see what they could do in order to get the Heart pirates in an uproar. Noticing that the Straw Hats plus the Whitebeards were here also made him think of an interesting plan.

Leaving the party was not so fun since she had to say good bye to them, but promised to see them again soon. Ace didn't want her to walk home alone, but he had to deal with drunk Thatch since he thought it would be fun to get in an drinking contest with another crew mate. Marco was talking with Whitebeard and Cap who was staying longer on the ship. She assured him that she would be fine and that she knows the town pretty well. Shaking his head he sighs at her nodding at the fact he could not do anything at the present moment. Getting off the ship carefully she starts her nightly travel back to her small house up on the hill. Humming a small tune with a skip in her step she continues her way home. Walking his way in the town he felt that he had a good plan on causing an uproar with the other crews there on the island,  "Great now all I ne-" stopping in his walking he heard a small oof. Looking down glaring he blinks at the girl's appearance, (h/c) held up in pigtails, her tank top his favorite color, he could see the moon shine on her legs making them stand out in the night, and her eyes were (e/c) that made his heart stop. What was this? What ever it was he did not like it and understand it at all. His heart felt like he ran a marathon and his mouth felt dry like the desert. "Oh sorry I didn't see you," blinking out of his trance he smirks helping the girl up still holding her hand. "Really I know I'm attractive, so you shouldn't lie about not seeing me girl," looking up at him she tilts her head confused at his words. Smirking wider he internally is proud at the fact he caught a nice catch as her, "But I don't know who you are." Chuckling darkly he pulls her closer leaning down to her ear,

"I'm Captain Eustass Kid."