Marines Ending

Smoker puffed on his cigars glaring at the wanted posters hung up in the Shooting Star. So many pirates here and he couldn't do anything since her words played inhis mind. A safe haven? Give him a break this is just a place for them to escape from the law with out suffering the consequences. Sipping his drink, he sighs also at the fact of her in his mind, damn this girl was still in his head. Her eyes so bright, so small compaired to him, and the way she looked at the world. Maybe she would be a great Marine if she decided to join.

Tashigi saw how her captain had been acting lately and knew that it had to be about soeone he knew. Not sure why, but she needed to leave and clear her thoughts since they were ordered to not capture any of the pirate here. Placeing her foot outside the door she took a turn to the left to head back into town to understand why. Sighing loudly with eyes closed she stumbled over the road gasping. "Hold on!" being held Tashigi looked over her shoulder to see a girl with (h/c), bright (e/c) eyes that made her see joy, and a smile that could have been mistaken for Straw Hat Luffy. "Are you ok?" her eyes looked at the Marine with concern, shaking her head Tashigi nodded and straightened herself up. "Thanks, sorry was in my own thoughts there," the girl smiles relieved and grabs hold of the woman's hand shaking it," It's fine that happens! Oh I'm (Name) nice to meet you." The dark haired woman looked shocked at how friendly the girl was, maybe she could help with her captain. "(Name) I'm Tashigi. Would it be alright for you to meet a friend of mine?" blinking up at the woman in glasses she smiles with a nod.

Smoker looks at his crew curious as to where Tashigi went, "Captain! I think I found you someone!" That sentence would make anyone do a spit take, which Smoker did. Coughing and rubbing his mouth he looked toward the entrance and opened his mouth to yell at Tashigi, but stopped short. There she was, (Name) smiling at him and waving. Tashigi brought her over smiling proud of herself and let them sit beside Smoker. "Tashigi...Why is she here?" confused a to his behavior she opens her mouth only to be interrupted, "I wanted to take you up on your offer." Tashigi saw the blush on Smoker's face and noticed how he was acting, coughing into his hand Smoker showed a small smile and gripped (Name)'s hand, "Welcome to the Marines."