Chapter 8

Running with all of his might Luffy laughs hugging (Name) to his chest smiling. Looking up at the boy she smiles laughing with him. "This is fun what is it?" that put a stop to Luffy's run making him look down at her, "Have you never played hide an seek?" Shaking her head at him she blinks up at the straw hat. Pulling into a building he sets her down and sits with her explaining all about hide and seek. "Oh so everyone has to find us?" nodding his head Luffy smiles at her, "YOSH!" Peeking out the window he smiles seeing Ace, Law, and Smoker run past the spot. Turning around to tell his partner that they could go find a new spot to notice that she was gone. Running out he crashes into Marco, "Ah-ah-ah!?" Looking down at the young boy he sighs yelling for Ace and holds onto the rubber boys shirt. "Crap! Hi A-ace," "You dumb ass where is she?!" hitting his brothers head Ace glares at his younger brother who was pouting and rubbing his head. "I kinda explained hide and seek to her and now she disappeared..." Law walks up panting and looks at him frowning slightly, "What do you mean that you explained hide and seek to her?" Shrugging his shoulders Luffy explained to them that (Name) never played the game before. This caused all three to face palm at the straw hat boy. Since this girl was like Luffy it only made sense that she ran off to hide. "Ok, we'll split up. First crew to find her gets to have her for the rest of the day agreed?" Nodding they ran off to look for the (h/c) girl.

This was a fun game and so far (Name) was winning in her mind. Peeking out she walks down the crowded streets looking for someone. "Huh? Oh! Robin!" running at the lady she hugs her from behind smiling and pulls her into an ally letting go looking up at the beautiful dark haired female. Looking down at the girl she smiles petting her head, "You do not seem to understand this game (Name)." "Huh but Luffy just explained it to me since this is my first time playing!" Blinking down at the girl, Robin thinks about what could cause her to not have played this game, or even what more she needed to learn about this girl. "(Name)? Has anyone told you about anything growing up?" looking down and rubbing her neck sadly (Name) says no like she was in trouble. Chuckling at the girl she takes her hand smiling and pulls her to hide somewhere else. "Have you a family?" looking at the back of Robin's head she spoke up, "No, I don't remember at all. I don't remember most things since I was washed up on this island. I remember my dad's name and that's it really." Nodding Robin leads her to the Thousand Sunny and helps her aboard. "No one will look here since they are all thinking you will hide in town." smiling (Name) hugs her giggling and looks up at her. Nami walks out of the room and sees them smiling. "Hi (Name)! I guess your hiding here?" nodding happily the two ladies chuckle and have the bright eyed girl sit down and talk with her.

"Have you found her Marco?" "Nope, have you asked Thatch?" shaking his head Ace runs off searching again and notices that Luffy got the long nosed to join in on the search. This is so tiresome, if only he got her first before the rubber idiot started the game. Looking at his captain Usopp sighs and smiles agreeing to look for the girl, "Now this is her first time playing? So most likely she will hide in town." Nodding they took off running and searching for the girl. Shachi and Penguin walked into town sighing and thinking about the night at the bar, so much fun hopefully they could do it again. Walking more they notice their captain upset and searching for something, "C-captain!" Hearing his crew Law walks over to them quickly explaining what was going on and ordered them to help in this game of hide and seek. "So... (Name) is hiding and we are looking for her?" Shachi nods at his friend's words and they go off to look for her. With almost eveyone looking for her they finally meet up at the docks all with faces of horror. "So, no one found her?" peering around Ace sees the same answer which was a big fat no. "I wonder how we'll explain this to her boss since she is kinda her dad," Marco muses to see the reaction of everyones, and that was pretty priceless to him seeing Ace and Luffy going 'Oh crap,' Law's men and the long nosed pirate shaking scared, and finally Law shaking his head trying to keep it cool. "This is so much fun Nami!" "See (Name) I told you that you would like this!" all the men stop and turn to look up at the Thousand Sunny to see Robin waving at them, while Nami was helping (Name) swing on the ship.

"WAIT! SHE WAS HERE! ALL THE TIME!"