White Beard Ending

Running down the street with her feet pounding against the stones, the air blowing past her as she ran for it hard and not looking back. Whitebeard was watching everyone smiling even though he could see his crew was sad about the fact they were leaving and the cheery girl was not with them. Thatch and Marco noticed that Ace was quiet and not causing trouble which worried them immensely. He normally would be causing some sort of chaos, but for him to be sulking about a girl worried their hearts.

The time for the ship to sail was happening and Ace couldn't believe that she wasn't joining them. He really wanted to have her by his side and finally have a daughter for pops, but fate seemed to decide other wise for them. Walking over to his crew members they could all hear Whitebeard laughing loudly which confused them. Making their way to the captain what they saw was shocking. There was (Name) sitting on their captains lap smiling as they laughed having a jolly time. "Oi! What is this?!" Marco yelled confused at the scene before everyone. This was followed by more laughter by the pair as Whitebeard calmed down enough to answer, "It looks like we have a new crew member, and I get a daughter finally." Sliding off his lap she skips over to them smiling wide, "Yup! I chose y'all." Ace smirked and hugged her close happily as the others joined in for one big dog pile.

After partying hard that night out at sea the crew was fast asleep on the deck, (Name) was curled up by Thatch dreaming away the night content. Ace and Marco chuckle smiling at the sight, "You know Pop's you still haven't told us what Cap told you about her." Eyeing his sons he nodded solemnly knowing that he would have to tell them the truth, "She is hurt and we are her only family now... Her past might come back to haunt her, but we will keep her safe as best we can. Having been belonged to the government will do things to ya." Understanding that this was a sensitive topic that only she would be able to shed some light they dropped it and sighed in content. Here was where she could be safe and finally have a family.