Heart Crew Ending

Sitting in the bar the crew waited while making small talk, "I wonder why the captain still wants to wait?" Bepo and Shachi shrugged their shoulders at their dear friend. Law was at the bar listening to Cap who told him how he found the girl and what he learned about her. "Sounds like she was experimented on for devil fruit sir," Cap nods sadly down at the young surgeon, and peers out the window looking at (Name's) house wondering.

    Walking with confidence (Name) smiled at her decision on what to do with her life, "All I have to do is tell Cap and then find Law!" Skipping with a sing in her heart she makes it finally down to the bar, walking in she spots Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin. "GUYS!" Running over to them she jumps hugging Bepo surprising them all, "Hey can we hug too?" Penguin mumbled. Hearing his words she reaches out to pull all of them into a big bear hug. "Well, well, well it looks like you made a decision didn't you kiddo," looking at Cap she nods smiling. Cap smiles and pats Law's back, "She's all yours boy. Good luck."

        With the crew all on the submarine Law was in his office working on final paperwork which meant that the others were showing (Name) around the place and letting her know what goes on. Bepo seemed to like her a lot to the point she could hug him whenever she wanted. Penguin and Shachi fawned over her and they all soon found out that she preferred working in the kitchen with Jean-Bart. They all thought she would be scared, but quite the opposite actually, she cling to him calling him big brother which the big man blushed at not minding. Hearing his door open Law looked up to notice her walking over to him smiling, "Law? Want to come join us for a game of cards? We need one more player and I voted on you. Is that ok?" Her big eyes stared at him with wonder as to what he would say. Sighing with defeat he knew that she would always have this power over him to ask for anything, "Yes I'll come join (Name)-ya." Standing up he followed her down the halls wondering what all their lives will be like now, who knows maybe something wonderful will come from this.