Chapter 6

The sun rises over the sleepy town, its rays peering through the window of the little house up on the hill near the woods. Blinking her eyes, and stretching her arms (Name) sits up to rub the sleep out of her eyes. Strange how yesterday she had so much fun that it actually made her tired more than usual. Swinging her legs out of bed she starts to get ready for the day by putting on her black bikini top with (f/c) tank top over it and black shorts. Looking in the small mirror hanging on the wall she picks up the blue hair brush and pulls her long (h/c) into a high ponytail so that it would stay out of her way for today. Walking over while yawning she heads to the bathroom to brush her teeth wondering what she should make for breakfast and do for the day since she was off. Finally having a clean mouth she walks over to the tiny kitchen, well more like a small wood stove in the next room with a table and sink with a cold box. Opening the said box she pulls out an egg and a slice of ham to make for her stomach. Placing the pan on top of the stove she makes her food smiling. Sliding the food on her plate she places the pan in the sink to clean up after, but right at the moment she needed her food. Digging into her plate she smiles at the simple food all to soon to finish it. Sighing happily she places her dish in the sink to start cleaning the mess she made, once her work was done she goes to the door slipping on her sandals ready for the day.

    "Gosh! When can we see (Name) again? I'm sooooooo booooorrrred!" whining the raven haired boy floping over the side of the Thousand Sunny pouting at the fact he had so much fun with the (h/c) girl, but he could not see her until it was more into the day. "Quit whining Luffy! We can't just wake her up early because you want to see her! Gosh she is a girl she needs her rest too," huffing at her captain Nami looks over at the deck to notice that a few others were sulking too. Mostly Usopp and Chopper, but surprisingly Franky was too. Shaking her head Nami realized that all of the members wanted that girl with them, and she even missed the kid too. Sighing she looked at Robin to see her staring at the bar where (Name) works at, "Um Robin what are you thinking? You're staring at the bar pretty hard like a book." Blinking out of her trance the bark hair woman looks over at her crew mate and hums in response, "She would fit in great here with us. Like a little sister for you and I, maybe even to the boys." Nodding her head in understanding Nami sighs shrugging, "Well that is up to her since we're not the only crew that wants her. Whitebeard and Trafalgar kinda want her too so it could be strange." Robin smiles and turns her head to look back at the town while Nami had to deal with the whining of the boys about the (h/c) girl with spunky personality. Funny she reminded Robin of a certain Straw hat that she knows.

    Walking up the brick streets Thatch smiles about early market since it was the best time to get good deals and fresh food. Chuckling at the fact of last night he could remember the small girl who made his heart twist in a way that he could only identify as love. Maybe he could see her again and they could talk while drinking a bit before they left for their next voyage. Of course he saw they way the others in the crew looked at her too, sadly with love in their eyes of the small female. "Most likely she will go after someone her age or even better than a cook like me," walking by he looked up to the sky not paying attention at his direction. A soft thump was heard and the small collision of a person in his chest was felt. "Oops sorry Thatch!" looking down he saw (Name) the girl he was thinking of not too long ago. He chuckled as he helped her up smiling."Hey why are you out so early?" blinking at the man she waited to see what he would say. "I'm out to buy food for the ship since it is getting low," Thatch shrugs thinking it was so simple, "Want some help? I know the best places for deals!" Smiling wide at the man she rocked a little on the heels of her feet waiting for his reply. Thinking it over quickly the pompadour nods ready for the mini adventure with the cute girl. Smiling bigger she grabs his hand and leads him around town explaining on the way the stores and people who run them. "Mr. Grady is ok when the weather is good, but watch out when a storm hits. He is bent on the thought that the storm will destroy the island." Walking softly she could hear his feet hitting the ground harder than hers making her giggle slightly. Closer to the docks they could see some men bringing in the fresh fish and others pulling in by cart fresh produce. Thatch knew he would like talking with the bright eyed girl, but what he didn't know was the fact at how nice and helpful she was to well everyone. How she knew the people by first name, their jobs, lives, and even her bargaining skills. He could clearly see that the people loved her so much that some even said she could have the products for free. Seeing how she was in the light made him want her to spend more time with him on the Whitebeard crew. He knew he would need to convince her to join if he wanted that chance of happiness with her.

    It was soon mid day and (Name) had to say bye to Thatch even though she wanted to be with him more, but he had chores to do on the ship. Smiling and waving bye she walks back to the town thinking about what she should do. "Ah great. I think it's this way, but I know I'm lost..." her ears perk up at the sound. Why does she remember it? Walking over to the voice she notices the person has green hair. That's why it is Zoro from the Straw Hats. "HI!" she skips yelling at him with her smile pulled on her face. Looking behind him, Zoro say the cheery girl coming his way. She now stood in front of him smiling without a care in the world. "Are you lost?" could it even be more obvious but sadly he nods small since he didn't want to seem weak in front of the girl. Giggling, ah he laugh was music you could say to his ears, "So where are you going to?" Looking down at her he sighs running a hand through his hair, "A sword store of blacksmith to sharpen my swords." His eyes still close he felt his hand slowly become warm and jerked to the left. Opening them he saw a determined glint in the girls eyes and the smile still on her lips. "This way! This way!" she started pulling him toward the direction that he was going the opposite of earlier. His cheeks slightly start turning pink due to the fact oh her laughing like an idiot he knew while holding his hand like there was no worry in the world. This sensation was different from most he had experienced. Maybe he would ask Robin about it later since he had a hunch about it, but wanting to be sure. "Here!" blinking out of his thoughts he notices that they were in front of the shop he needed to go to. "Oh, thanks." He says ruffling her hair while he walks into the shop. Blinking her eyes after the green haired man she was about to follow when a voice caught her,

"Hello (Name)-ya."