Chapter 7

Laura pov.

''Hey.'' Molly said when I opened my eyes. I gave her a smile and looked around.

I was on the couch with Jack and Emma next to me. Dylan was sleeping next to Emma and Luke was nowhere to be seen. Molly was sitting next to Jack and watching the TV.

''How are you?'' Molly asked me.

''I'm good. You?'' I asked and she smiled,'' How long have you been up? And where is Luke?''

''I woke up about 30min ago. Luke went to the pack house. He had to do some work.'' Molly answered and changed the channel.

''Oh'' I answered and looked at the TV.

''How did you sleep?'' Molly asked me while watching the TV.

''Fine. You?'' I asked.

''Could have been better if that brother of yours would sleep in his place and not move around like a monkey.'' She answered with a groan and I laughed.

''Yeah, he does move a lot when he sleeps'' I said and Molly glared at Jack who again moved in his sleep and put an arm on Molly's leg.

''Hey, are you awake?'' Luke asked me through the mind link.

''Yeah, What's up?'' I asked him back and laughed when Molly tried to push the arm off of her leg.

''You are needed at the hospital. A rogue attack Jenifer and she is in a lot of pain. The doctors are trying to help her but she isn't letting them.''

''Okay, I'm on my way.'' I said and got up from the bed.

''Thank you Laur.'' He said and shut down the link.

''Where are you going?'' Molly asked me when she saw me stand up.

''Jenifer got hurt and I need to go help her.'' I answered and started to walk out of the house to shift in my wolf but then I remembered that there are other packs in the territory so I can't shift. I quickly turned around and walked upstairs.

I put on some jeans and a white top with a light blue jean jacket and some white converse and walked back down.

''See you later!'' Molly said just as I opened the door. I gave her a quick smile and closed the door after and started to run towards the pack hospital which was right next to the pack house.

Molly's house wasn't far away from the pack house so I reached the hospital in about 3 minutes. When I walked in I heard a girl screaming.

Many pack members nodded at me and let me walk past them as I walked towards the screaming Jenifer.

Outside of her room there were a lot of doctors and nurses running around. When they saw me they nodded at me and let me walk past them but one doctor pulled me back.

''She won't let us do anything. She is in a lot of pain and needs our help but you know how she is scared of doctors. You need to calm her down or she will get herself more hurt than she already is. The rogue bit her in the stomach and she is losing a lot of blood because her wolf isn't healing her.'' Doctor Rims told me. He looked worried and tired. I could tell that he was the one who had tried to help Jenifer before.

I gave him a nod and turned towards Jenifer's room. The doctor let me go and I walked inside her room. When I opened the door I saw a lot of nurses inside trying to calm down a screaming Jenifer. What were they thinking? Is this how they calm down a scared girl?

''Everyone out!'' I growled out and they all looked at me, even Jenifer stopped screaming. They quickly nodded and ran past me but I stopped a nurse who was the last one of the group, ''You stay and help me''