Chapter 18

Laura pov.

It has been a week since I left. I week since I left Ross, my friends and pack. I really miss them, but I promised that I would stay here for two more days. I really wanted to go home, but I didn't have the courage to look at Ross. I knew I will have to do it soon, but I just didn't know what to say or do.

This week I told my parents, Luke, Molly and Dylan everything that happened. I told them about what the rogue said about Derek and what he will do to my parents. Luke said that he will double the guards everywhere and put guards around my parents house also. And if we need help, then to call him. I was really grateful about what he said. I know I can count on him if we need help, the only thing that I didn't want is for innocent people to get hurt.

Luke said he will send guards to help when the war starts. And Ross will send our guards as well. That means that the guards families will lose their father and husband. I can't let that happen. I want to fight with Derek alone, so no one will get hurt. But whatever I said about people getting hurt in Luke's pack, he said that they would be honored to help the last white wolf and their friend, so they will fight.

I was now walking to the beach. I don't know why, but the water calmed me down. When I was little I came here with my family every day. I played in the water with my brother and my parents watched us, happy. That was my favorite place then.

When we got older, we stopped coming here. Dad didn't have time. Me and my brother had school and my mom had to help the Luna. No one had time.

I could hear the waves in the ocean becoming lauder and lauder. I was close. I haven't been here for about a year. I could smell the water. I smiled at the sweet smell of the beach. I started to walk faster.

Finally I stopped in front of the water. My feet were touching the water. Finally after a week full of stress, I could relax.

I love water! I closed my eyes and inhaled the clean air. I never want to leave this place!

I walked a litter bit more in the water so my knees were touching the water.

''Concentrate on the water'' someone said in my head. The Moon Goddess...

I did what she said. I closed my eyes and started to concentrate on the water. I felt my hands becoming wet. It confused me, but I kept concentrating. If she told me to do that, then I had to do it. It must be something important...

''Raise your hands'' she said again. I raised my hands up and felt something in the water move.

''Open your eyes'' she said. I opened my eyes and gasped. In front of me was a water wall. I stepped back a little from the water wall, shocked. I did this?

I moved my hands to the left and the wall fallowed. I raised my hand higher in the air and the wall, grow bigger. It was me! I found my second power!!

I dropped my hands down and the wall disappeared. I jumped in the water and started to swim underwater. I swam like a mermaid.

I swam for about two minutes, but I didn't need air. I swam really fast. After few more minutes I swam up and gasped. I didn't see the forest anymore. All I saw was water.

I went under water again and started to swim back. I looked around in the ocean. Everything was so calm. Like nothing bad ever happened here. The little fishes were swimming around in groups. The big fishes swimming around alone. It was just beautiful. I gasped when I saw a shark close to. When I gasped that made the air in my mouth go out and be replaced with water. I was shocked but smiled. The water power lets me breath under the water.