Chapter 31

Laura pov.

"Concentrate Laura. You can do it." Amos said as I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, pulling my arms up.

"Is it working?" I asked after two minutes of just standing there and concentrating. When no one said anything I opened my eyes and saw nothing, "This is useless! I can't do it! It has been hours already and nothing!"

"Yes you can. You just need to practice more. It takes days to learn how to control them and you have very powerful powers so they are even harder to control." Amos said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"But what if I don't learn how to control them in time? I only have a month." I asked him, looking down.

"You will. Don't worry." pulling his hand away Amos took some steps back just when I felt two muscular arms go around my waist from behind, pulling me into a warm chest.

"You can do it Laura, just concentrate" Ross whispered in my ear, "I know you can do it. You just need to practice."

I leaned back in his arms and took a deep breath before stepping forward a little, still in Ross's arms.

"That's my girl." Ross whispered in my ear with a smile and kissed me just under my ear before pulling away from me and walking back to the spot he was standing before.

"Come on Laura you can do it. Imagine that you're surrounded by fire. Imagine that you're controlling it, moving it." Amos said as I closed my eyes again and brought my arms up, "Be the fire."

I did what Amos said and thought about being surrounded by it and controlling it. I thought of moving it from side to side, up and down. The color of the fire everywhere I looked.

"You can do it Laura" Scarlett said in my mind, "Remember... we are the white wolf. We are meant to defeat Derek. We are made to protect our kind. Me and you together as one."

I took another deep breath and started to concentrate.

Suddenly I felt my hands getting warmer and warmer by the minute. The sound of gasps made me open my eyes and in front of me, in my hands was a fireball.

"I did it! I finally did it!" I yelled happy and started to move the fireball around.

"Good job Laura." Amos said with a smile, "We told you that you could do it."

I just nodded and continued to move the fireball around, happy. I heard Ross chuckle from behind just like Amos from my side.

"Now throw the ball at that tree" Amos said pointing to the tree in front of us. I raised my arm up above my head and aimed at the tree. I threw the fireball at the tree but missed.

"Don't worry we will work on that later but try and make the fire bigger." Amos said and I nodded.

I made the fireball in my hand again and now concentrated to make it bigger. I opened my hands wider and the fire got bigger.

I smiled and made it bigger without moving my hand but just thinking of it being bigger and it worked!

"Good job Laura you're getting better of this already. The white wolves before trained for a week to control their power but you did it just in one day! Of course you will need a lot of training to do to really know everything about them but you're getting there faster than everybody else!" Amos said happy smiling and I gave him a smile back, being happy as well.

''So you showed me how you can control fire, now show me how you control water.'' Amos said and I nodded. I walked to the ocean where my feet were touching the water. I raised my hands up and started to concentrate.