Chapter 15

Laura pov.

The next morning I woke up and looked around. Emma was sleeping next to me. She was smiling in her sleep. I smiled and giggled a little and then looked at Jane. She was sleeping with her feet on Emma's legs, stomach on my legs and her head over the bed. Her arms where spread out. I giggled even lauder this time.

Oh my! I completely forgot about what I was had to do last night! I fell asleep and didn't go to see Ross...

I slowly climbed out of the bed and walked to the door. I opened it carefully and walked out. I walked to mine and Ross's room hoping that he would be there, but he wasn't. I looked around confused and walked to the bathroom. He wasn't there too.

I quickly took a shower and dressed. I walked out of the room and to his office. I opened the door and he was sitting in his chair trying to focus on the computer. He looked like he hasn't slept at all.

''Hey,'' I said. When he heard me, he looked up and smiled. I walked over to him and climbed in his lap. He pulled me closer and put his head in my neck.

''Hey,'' he whispered back.

"Why didn't you come after me when the clock hit nine?" I asked him after a minute of silence.

"I did but then I saw you sleeping there and I didn't want to wake you up so I just left," he said and I smiled but he continued," but you still have to finish the promise...Tonight."

"Yeah yeah." I mumbled and he laughed at me," What are you up to today?"

''I have to go later down to prison, to ask questions to the rogue'' Ross said and pulled away.

''When?'' I asked and looked at the clock on the wall. It was 8am.

''I don't know after breakfast'' he said.

''Can I come to?'' I asked him.

''I don't know...'' Ross said trailing of.

''Please'' I pleaded.

Ross looked in my eyes and sighted, ''Ok, but you have to stay by my side all the times, ok?''

''Ok,'' I said and stood up, he pouted. I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him up, ''Come on, get up''

''Why?'' he asked and pulled me back down on his lap, but I stood up.

''Let's go get breakfast.'' I said and he stood up with a smile on his face. He nodded and took my hand and lead me down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him when we walked in the kitchen.

"Your lips" he said with a smirk and I smacked the back of his head. He laughed at me but answered, "Fine, Fine. That will be later but right now pancakes would be great."

I gave him a smile and went over to start the cooking.

''Morning'' Emma said when she walked in the kitchen, ''Where did you go?''

''I woke up and went to find Ross.'' I told her, putting the milk on the counter and then went to look for cereal and a bowl.

''Oh...'' she said and sat down," Pancakes for me too please!"

''Where is Jane?'' I asked her after giving her a smile.

''She is still sleeping.'' Emma said and I nodded.

"Morning." James said when he walked in. He sat down next to Emma and gave her a kiss, "Morning beautiful."

"Morning." Emma said with a blush and I smiled.