Chapter 17

Laura pov.

I woke up, by someone saying my name.

''Hey sleeping beauty, we are almost at your house.'' Emma said and I opened my eyes.

''Do you have a mirror?'' I asked her.

''Yes'' she said and took the mirror from her purse. I looked in the mirror and gasped. My eyes were red and puffy from crying. My hair was a mess. I looked at Emma.

''Can you help me? My parents can't see me like this!'' I said and she gave me smile and nodded.

''Of course I can help you, you know I have emergency make-up with me everytime!'' she said and I smiled. Emma carried make-up everywhere where she went. She was obsessed with make-up!

''Thank you'' I said and she took her make-up and fixed me. I looked in the mirror again and I gasped. She did it! I looked like I always do. My eyes weren't red and puffy anymore, my hair was fixed.

''Thank you'' I said and pulled her into a hug. She smiled and hugged me back.

''You know I would do anything for you'' she said and I pulled away.

The car stopped and I looked outside. It was my house. We finally arrived at my house. I jumped out and so did Emma and James.

''Can we visit your parents to? I haven't seen them like forever!'' Emma asked.

''Of course.'' I said and went to James to take my bag, but he pulled the bag behind him.

''Hey!'' I said and tried to grab the bag, but he stepped back.

''No, I'm going to carry it for you'' he said.

''You don't have to do that. I can do that myself.'' I said, but he shook his head.

''No, I'm going to do it.'' He said and I nodded.

''Fine'' I said and we walked to my house. I rang the doorbell and my mom shouted in the house.

''Jackson, go and open the door!!''

''I can't!!'' he yelled back.

''Why!?!'' my mom asked, yelling.

''Because I'm watching the TV!!'' Jackson yelled back. I rang the doorbell again, while giggling.

''Go open the door, or you will have to clean the pack house's toilets!!'' my mom yelled and I giggled again.

''I told you your family was the best'' Emma whispered.

"Fine" Jack growled and I could hear him standing up and walking over to the door.

The door opened and there stood my brother, with big eyes, looking at me.

"I'm back!" I said with a smile.

''Laura?'' he asked, shocked.

''Yup, that's me!'' I said and the next thing he did was pull me into a hug.

''Your back!'' he said happy, ''Mom she is back!''

''Who is back, Jac-'' she said and walked out, but stopped when she saw me. She ran to me and pulled me into a big hug.

''You're finally back!'' mom whispered.

''Yes I'm back for a week or maybe even longer'' I said and my mom pulled away.

''So long?'' she asked and I nodded, ''Is Ross with you?''

''No'' I said and looked down.

''But why did he let you go for so long'' she asked me confused.