Chapter 11

Laura pov.

"Start talking" Ross growled out and I gulped, looking away from him.

"The mark...I got the mark few weeks ago when a pack of rogues attacked my old pack. I was fighting with this rogue and then he suddenly bit me." I growled out but still didn't dare to look at Ross, " Then they all ran away from us. I looked at where the bite was and saw this...this mark."

I finally looked at Ross and he was looking at me, mentioning me to continue," I went to the doctor to help me get the mark away or heal it but nothing worked. The mark just stood there. It wasn't healing and my wolf usually heals everything really fast. " I said and Ross nodded with a growl," Then today when we were fighting I saw him. The rogue I was fighting and that you later killed was the rogue that bit me."

"It was him?" Emma asked me and I nodded when I looked towards her," That bastard!" she said angry and Ross growled with her, "Did he say something?"

"No, all he did was smirk at me and then later punched me in the stomach where the mark was. It hurt as hell. Everything was a blur after that. I saw you kill the rogue and I fell down from the pain." I said and Ross just continued to growl and took my hand in his and squeezed it. I gave him a small smile and squeezed back," I don't know what happened after that with you guys. I was just focused on the pain and then suddenly a voice spoke in my head, telling me to follow her and I did."

"What voice?" James asked me and I looked at him but then at Emma.

"My mother" I said and Emma looked at me weirdly.

"Why did Ava call you and tell you to follow her voice?" Emma asked me confused.

"No not Ava...my real mother." I answered her and she looked at me shocked.

"Ava isn't your real mother?" Ross asked me but I gave him a small smile.

"No she is. She is the person that gave birth to me. She is the mother that has been with me my whole life." I answered him and he looked at me confused.

"Then what mother are you talking about?" he asked me and I gulped. I looked out of the window and tried to think of a way to explain this to him. But I knew at the end of today Ross will know about who I am. I was a fool thinking that I could hide this from him. I should have known better.

"My mother...the person who created me. Made me to who I am today." I said and then looked at him," My mother... The Moon Goddess."

"What?" Ross asked me confused yet again," But she created us all."

"Yes, but not like Laura." Emma answered for me when she saw that I couldn't answer him, "Laura is special."

"What do you mean special?" James asked her and me and Ross squeezed my hand again, telling me to talk and look at him.

"I..." I started and took a big breath. Here it goes. "I am a White Wolf."

"What?" James asked me after a moment of silence. I looked at him and saw him there standing confused and scared a little bit. I then looked at Ross and he too was looking at me with mixed feelings.

"I am The White Wolf." I said to them, "The Moon Goddess created me."

"Why..." Ross started and looked at me hurt, "Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I was scared..." I answered him and looked at the bed but Ross pulled my chin up so I was looking in his eyes, "I was scared that you would not accept me for who I am. That you think I was a danger to your pack. That-"

"Stop." Ross growled at me, "Why would I ever think that? You are my mate!" I looked down again but he again pulled my chin up," Don't ever think that again. I accepted you as my mate when I first laid my eyes on you. I don't care who you are or what danger you can bring to me and our pack. You are my mate. Mine!"