Trust

Kensi and Deeks were sitting on the couch, watching TV at Deeks' place. There was a knock at the door and Deeks answered it. A women looked at him and smiled.

"Hey babe" She said and kissed him. After hearing this, Kensi stood up and walked over to the door.

"Who are you?" The women asked.

"Who are you?" Kensi asked.

"I'm his girlfriend.... And you are?"

"His ex-girlfriend" Kensi said angrily and stormed out

"Kensi, wait" Deeks yelled. Kensi drove home, tears streaming down her face. When she was home, she sat on the ground and cried. A few hours later, there was a knock at the door.

"Kensi, open the door. It's not what you think" Deeks called.

"Go back to your girlfriend" Kensi shouted.

"She's not my girlfriend. You are. I would never do anything to hurt you. Why would I want to be with anyone else when I have you. I love you"

"Go away"

"Just give me like two minutes to explain"

"No!  I trusted you"

"Kensi please. She's from LAPD"

"So you're dating a cop now" Kensi said. Deeks sighed and picked the lock and walked in.

"Deeks. Get out!" Kensi yelled.

"Just let me explain myself"

"Fine" Kensi said reluctantly.

"Remember last week when I didn't come to work and I said I was sick and told you not to come by because I didn't want to get you sick. I was on a case for LAPD. I had to go to a club as Max Gentry and try convince one of the girls to talk to me and when she did talk. She kissed me and that was it"

"I don't believe you"

"Look" Deeks said as he pulled out his badge. Kensi saw it was NCIS not LAPD. "I quit because I didn't want it to happen again. I became an agent so I could be with you and nobody else"

"Oh My God" Kensi smiled and stood up. "Your an agent" She said happily.

"I love you"

"I love you too and I-I-I'm sorry"

"Kens, don't be. I'm the one who should be sorry. Let's just forget the whole thing"

Kensi smiled and nodded her head. Deeks walked over to her and hugged her.

"I love you so much. I would never cheat on you" Deeks hugged her.

"I love you too" Kensi said. Deeks kissed her forehead and held her tight.

THANKS FOR READING. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I HAVE NO IDEAS BUT I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE XXXX