Love

This is based on the Densi deleted scene in Chernoff, K (6x24). It's set when the team are on the flight home. 

I hate the way they delete some of the best densi scenes.  

Kensi and Deeks were sitting next to each other, they were silent but it was a comfortable silence. Kensi finally broke the silence.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about things"

"What things?" Kensi asked.

"The LAPD investigation, us, you.." Kensi remained silent.

"Remember what you said in the field.. When we were talking about your dad?"

"Uh, no.. I uh don't remember" Kensi said nervously and blushed.

"I think you do remember" Deeks smiled.

"Nope. Don't remember"

"Well, I thought I would just say something.. I love you too"

"Y-You do?" Kensi said shocked.

"Of course I do. I have always loved you. Ever since I saw you in the gym" Kensi blushed and smiled. Deeks leaned in and kissed the women he loved.

"I love you" Kensi smiled.

"I love you too" Deeks grinned. Suddenly Sam stood in front of them.

"What did I just hear?"

"What? You didn't hear anything" Deeks said.

"Oh I definitely heard something. We need to talk when we get home." Sam said and walked back to his seat. Kensi and Deeks smiled at each other and smiled. They intertwined their fingers. Kensi rested her head on his shoulder and they both smiled to themselves.

Sorry it's short but I've been super busy and I have had no ideas. Thanks for reading xx