Bang

Deeks has been on a case with LAPD for over two week and hasn't had any contact with Kensi. They both missed each other. Kensi was doing paperwork and Hetty walked over to her with a sad expression on her face.

"Deeks has been shot" Hetty said sadly. Kensi heard those words and felt like she was going to cry. Callen and Sam looked at Kensi.

"How is he?" Kensi asked.

"He's in surgery but doctors are hopeful" Kensi stood up and drove to the hospital, holding back her tear. She arrived at the hospital and went to the desk.

"Do you know where Marty Deeks is?" Kensi asked.

"Um....I'm sorry but I can't share any information" The receptionist said. Kensi took out her badge and showed it to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. He is out of surgery and is in room 201"

"Thank you" Kensi walked away. She arrived to thee room and walked in. All she could see was Deeks who was paler, skinner and had cuts and bruises. Tears started to form in her eyes but she blinked them away and sat down. A few hours later, his eyes started to flutter.

"Am I dead?" Deeks asked. Kensi quickly stood up and sighed with relief.

"Hey, How are you doing?" Kensi asked.

"Sore. I missed you" Deeks sat up.

"I missed you too" Kensi stroked his cheek. "What happened?" Kensi asked.

"Uh- I went under as Max and I got taken about a week ago and then when LAPD came, I got shot"

"Why didn't they come to us? We could've helped. We could've got you sooner"

"They didn't want other agencies to get involved in the case"

"But your our liaison, Why-Why didn't the-" Kensi said but was interrupted.

"Kens.. I'm okay"

"I know. I love you"

"I love you too" A pretty nurse walked in and caught Deeks' eye.

"Hi" Deeks smiled.

"How are you feeling detective?" She asked.

"I'm good" The nurse looked at Kensi and gave a small smile and walked out. Deeks looked at Kensi and she wasn't happy.

"What?"

"What's with you and women in uniforms?"

"You would look hot in uniform"

"Shut up"

"You love me"

"No I don't" Kensi bit her lip to stop herself from laughing.

"Huh"

"What?"

"It's just that the woman that I love and I will do anything for including put my life on the line....doesn't love me"

"Fine, I love you"

Deeks was in hospital for a while. Deeks went to Kensi's place once he was out.

"It's good to be home" Deeks said as he sat on the couch.

"This isn't your house"

"No, but it's like my second home" Kensi handed him a beer and she sat on the couch. They watched TV and enjoyed each others company.

THANKS FOR READING. I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I'M REALLY BUSY AND I ALSO HAVE NO IDEAS. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE XX