Chapter Twenty One

Chapter dedication to @xxdesigirl1xx . She never fails to amaze me with her comments, which brings a wide smile on my face everytime I read them.

She's an amazing writer, check out her book "DILLI WALI GIRLFRIEND." You'll definitely fall in love with it.

-

Enjoy reading. :)

~

There's nothing more annoying than the sound of the vibration of your phone when you desperately want to keep your eye lids close and sleep. I turned around on the bed and in my subconscious state put my phone on complete silent, so the irritating sound would go away.

I sighed when the constant buzzing of it stopped. With my lids half closed I saw the caller ID of the person who thought of giving me such an amazing start to the day.

Before I could read it, my phone started buzzing again. I wanted to throw it away, but lazily I swiped across the screen and put it to my ears.

"Hello." I spoke in a sleepy tone.

"Damn, I thought only I had a sexy voice in the morning."

"Who's on the line?" I asked in the worst voice I've ever heard of myself. In my exhausted state checking out the name of the person itself seemed too tiring.

As far as I could figure out in my drowsy mood, it was too early in the morning for me to be on the phone with someone.

"Are you really that naive or do you purposely like hurting people? You can't even recognise my voice, huh?"

Whoever the person was made clear that his motive was none other than to annoy me, so I did the honour of hanging up on him. I had a bit of an idea in mind of whom it could be, but not wanting to pressurise my brain too early in the morning, I turned off my phone and went back to sleep.

It felt like just after fifteen minutes someone was knocking on the door of my room. I groaned as the person took upon himself to enter my room and switch on all the lights. While I was busy squinting my eyes, trying to adjust to the exposure of light in my room, the person threw away my sheets.

"What the fuck." I spat as I sat up on my bed, straightening my night clothes, which had rolled up showing off my skin.

"Good morning sleeping beauty."

"Ugh. I hate you."

"Shut up Tanvi, of course you love me. Now get out of that bed of yours before I have to physically pull you out of there."

"Nishant, go away and let me sleep."

"It's already noon."

"It's not."

Just to prove my point I picked up my watch from table and threw it to his face. Just after a second, the watch came right back at me and I looked at the time.

Holy shit.

Just to make sure it was showing the right time I looked up at my wall clock. Indeed it was noon.

"Why didn't you wake me up before?"

"Maybe because I don't live here?" He shrugged, nonchalantly.

"But you could've always called me."

"That would've been possible only if your phone was on."

His words made me realize that while I was asleep, I had talked to someone on phone and ended up turning it off.