Two

He shakes his head at the ground with a dimpled smile.

"You'll see sweetie." he looks up at me with seriousness.

The back of his hand caresses my cheek as he stares down at my parted lips.

"What?" I press on slapping my hands down on my thighs.

"Eager? I could show you now, but I don't want to wake carter." his voice drops and he leans in so his lips are tickling my ear. His hand lifts up my skirt and his fingers graze the trim of my underwear.

"I want you alone so I can hear your screams when I..-" I cut him off realizing what he's doing

"I uh... need to get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow sir... uh I mean." I duck under his arm and make my way towards the stairs.

I mistakenly look back at him to see him leaning against the wall starring at me. His thumb and fore finger pinching his bottom lip. His greens eyes on fire.

"Goodnight Rosalie." he calls up the stairs once I reach the top.

I quickly jog into her room and shut the door behind me. I quickly lay next to Carter with a sigh.

Time for fucking sleep.

__________

The sunlight cast into my eyes from her uncovered windows. My eyes pinch back shut as I slowly come to life.
I sit up and notice carter isn't in bed, so I make my way down stairs and into the kitchen.

Her dad is shirtless and cooking. Hot and steamy...bacon I mean.

He surprisingly has tattoos scattered across his arms. I can't keep myself from staring. It's just surprising he would have tattoos. I mean... with this gigantic house I would assume he works with important people with ridiculous standards of how people should look.

He turns around with a plate full of bacon. His eyes travel up to mine as he sets the plate down.

"I hope your hungry, Carter had to run to the store to get more milk." he says sitting across from me.

"You made a lot of food. Thank god!" I try to dieter the conversation.

"I can tell you eat well, your thighs make me feel faint.." He sticks a piece of bacon in his mouth and smirks.

I shift awkwardly as I start to feel hot in the face.

He walks around the table and softly caresses my leg with the tips of his fingers. I step back and the back of my thighs meet the table. He doesn't hesitate to move closer. I feel heat radiating off his chest.

His hands on his hips and his eyes planted into mine. A fire in my chest burns as his gaze is making me quite self conscious...

He puts his hand under my chin and lifts my face up to his. I can't make eye contact with him... it will be weird. I mean, that makes this real. Is this really happening?

He slowly leans down and softly kisses my forehead then down my cheek until he reaches my neck. He all of the sudden starts to suck on my neck behind my ear. Giving me chills.

His teeth bite every once in a while making me shudder. I notice his hands are already trailing up and down my bare legs. The cold silver rings leaving goosebumps behind. His hand slides down and grabs my ass. The other on my waist.

I feels his hot breaths against my face. He starts to grind against me slowly. I wrap my legs around his hips and he quickly walks into the living room and throws me onto the couch.

I look up at him with a little pang of fear falling down my shoulders as I realize what the hell I'm doing. His eyebrows furrow and he shakes his head before kneeling next to me and softly kissing my lips, just barely. He was so rough before... he seems scared now.

He licks his lips before leaning down and slowly kissing my collar bones, then back up to my lips. He makes sure to let me do the kissing. Possibly to check if this is fully consensual? This is SO wrong. I can't say it hasn't been consensual though. I AM liking this. Maybe because it IS so wrong.

His warm hands slide under my shirt and grab over my bra. I squeeze the squeaky leather couch cushion in my hand.

As he lifts my t-shirt up to expose what's underneath the as front door swings open.

"Dad!?"

_________________________

Vote bbs
OMG U GUYSSSSSSS ARE TOO SWEET THIS IS TRASH YALL HYPE ME UP TOO MUCH. - (2/01/21)