Seven

"Is your phone charged?" Carter asks

"Yea." Niall says fixing his hair

"Ready Rosalie?" She whisper-yells into her closet

"I need your input." I whisper-yell back.

She walks in quickly already dressed in her dark jeans and crop top. Her makeup caked on but her outfit is cute...(Rosalie's outfit above)

"Wow...that's really hot. This I why I hate having uniforms!" She pushes her boobs up. A sight I giggled at.

I walk out quietly after her, and to my bag. Niall bites his nails as he lays on her bed. He pauses as he watches me walk closer.

"Nervous?" I ask

"Not at all." He  puts his hands behind his head.

"Yeah." I roll my eyes and look in the mirror one last time before it being time to leave.

We slowly open her creaky door and step out into the hallway. The whole house is silent as we make our way down the steps. I know somethings up its never this quiet..

"Jess is here." She whispers back at me

We all hear a soft creak come from upstairs and quickly stumble to the door.

All our eyes wide as she flings the door open and runs to the SUV waiting outside.  Niall follows quickly after.

Once were all in the car we watch the house in silence. I notice I forgot something.

"Wait! I dropped my phone." I say quickly

"Hurry and get it before we get caught rose!" Carter waves me off

I open the door and run towards the glass house. My palms sweaty as I try to quietly open the front door.

I take a deep breath before waiting and looking around the dark floor. My heart races as I start to hear things.

I look around quickly before sneaking over to the stairs. My phone is nowhere... I walk up the stairs and make my way towards carters room. Right across from Mr.- .....Harry's.

Right when I place my hand on her doorknob I feel air blow through my hair. Harry's door swings open behind me. My heart drops into my stomach and I look down at my feet.

"Where do you think your going?" A deep growl echoes behind me.

"Just getting my phone." I turn around with my hands behind my back.

"Why are you dressed up?" He smirks down at me

"I was feeling a little fancy today so-" I say sarcastically

"Oh really? Where's Carter?" He crosses his tan arms over his chest.

He starts to move towards her door and I quickly block him.

"Sleeping." I fake smile up at him

"Mmmhm... You know if your lying to me it's only hurting you." He raises his eyebrow. He pulls my phone out of his pocket and acts like he is examining it.

I let out I sigh, contemplating weather to lie or negotiate.

"Don't blame this on her... It was.. My idea." I lie

I stare down at my boots and his black socks.

He takes a step closer his hand moves down my cheek.

"Your lying." He uses his finger to lift my chin up

"She didn't do anything. Please don't tell my parents." My mind races with ways they would murder me.

"I'm not going to tell anyone baby. As long as you don't tell anyone." His eyes staring down at my lips

"Tell them what?" I bite my lips

He doesn't say anything he only stares. I start to move towards the stairs, but get yanked back against the wall. He licks his lips.

"I should probably go." I laugh awkwardly

"You don't understand how lucky you are that I like you rose." He laughs inches away from my face

I turn my face to the side to create space between our lips.

"Thank you?" I breath

I see the sides of his mouth turn upward into a smile.

He kisses my neck softly. He takes one of my hands and places his on his chest. He kisses me slowly as his eyes are squeezed shut mine are wide open.

He grunts as he starts to kiss my harder. I get chills just because... you know.. it's cold.

I sigh before kissing him back, and feel him smile against me.

He puts both of his hands on my lower back and pulls me close so our body's are touching.
He opens his dark eyes and watches me as he bites my lip and pulls back.

This didn't feel wrong but as the seconds tick by I wanted less and less to leave...

I push him back quickly and look around the hall.

"I have to go." I quickly jog down the steps and out the door with my phone.

I jump into the back seat silently.

"Let's go." Niall claps his hands

"What's wrong rose? You face is all red.."

___________________________

Haha I got some deep shizit coming up.

Vote bbs

Ily