thirteen

{this is gonna be rough, I'm tired bbs}

We sit across from each other and silently finish up the French toast. His eyes casually dart up to mine every once in a while and his smirk never leaves his face.

"darling." He smirks

"Yes?" Carter says next to me.

"How was that party last night?.." He smiles at me.

"Too soon?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Dad, I can explain.. just please don't yell at me in front of my friends." She winces.

"Oh honey, there won't be any yelling. I'm just asking." She shrugs and looks down at his plate.

I sit back in my chair silently and wait.

"It was fine?" She says in a question.

"You had me worrying about you last night. After I saw you jump in that car, I didn't know what to think." His try at acting worried isn't too bad.

"It was my idea." I say

"Rose, it wasn't your idea. I know my daughter." He looks at me

"Can we just talk about this later." Carter rolls her eyes.

He raises his eyebrows.

"After piano lessons." He says standing from his chair with his dishes in hand.

I sit wide eyed watching him walk away.

"Oh shit." I whisper looking at Niall and carter.

"Oh and carter pack your stuff I'm taking you home." Harry yells from the kitchen

"Ok then." I say to myself

"I'm so sorry." I whisper to carter

I quickly stand up and motion for Niall to follow.

I walk up the stairs feeling so bad for carter. Was it my fault?

///

Carter is still down stairs and me and Niall have been sitting in her room waiting for harry to call us down to leave.

"I'm going to go see what's up." I say standing from the bed.

"Uh ok.. good luck." He shakes his head.

I walk into the hall and hear harry on the phone in his room.

"Oh yes I'll have to new prints in tomorrow." He says

I quietly knock to get ignored. And after waiting a couple minutes I walk in. I stand in front of him with my hands behind my back. His eyes look up at me.

But he keeps talking.

I make a move to get his attention and sit on his lap with my legs on either side of his. His chair leans back a little. A surprised smirk lays on his face as he continues to talk.

I unbutton his top button, then the next. He listens to the person on the other end silently while watching me. I hesitate on what to do next so I lean in and kiss his jaw, then his neck.

"Yeah." He says into the phone

I kiss lower on his chest until I need to get in the floor. A extremely crazy idea pops into my head. I stand on my knees before him his expression totally surprised. I start to unbuckle his belt and slide it out of its loops. Then I move to his zipper which was not a problem.

I then Swiftly pull down his black dress pants and look up at him for... Permission? I lick my lips before hooking my fingers around the hem of his boxers. His eyes pierce into mine as he is still on the phone.

He bites his lip and his jaw tenses. I take a deep breath before...

"We need to leave." I whisper.

"I have to go, I'll call you back.." He groans.

"You fucking tease." He smiles

________________________________

So my crush told me he wanted to be my daddy today and.... I don't know how live anymore.

Ily