Three

Harry quickly steps away from me and fixes his trousers. I expect to hear yelling...or questions. I only hear soft laughter in the kitchen. I start to walk towards to voices as Carter emerges with a plate of bacon and a smile.

She sits at the table, squeaking a quick hi to me. Carter starts chowing down on the bacon so I take it as a sign to walk in and help myself.

All I can think is...this shouldn't be happening.

After breakfast we all put our plates in the sink and I check the time. 9:22.

I start to walk out of the kitchen quickly before I feel his hands squeeze my hips and pull me back. I panic and my eyes dart the room for Carter.

"Naughty girl." His accent echoes in my head as I squirm out of his grip and follow Carter into the living room. Thankfully he waited until she was out of sight before doing... whatever that was.

_____

"I can't believe you." She laughs holding her stomach tight.

"No I swear I was the one who caught the tree house on fire." I laugh with her.

She starts to calm down as my phone starts to ring.

"Where are you?" My mom questions as I hear my dad laughing in the background.

"I made a new friend at school and I spent the night at her house." I say bluntly.

"I need you home at two, I'm expecting some packages from your aunt Jennifer." Mom says holding her giggles in.

"When will you be home?" I breathe out.

"I don't know honey. I'll call you tonight.... I love you." She says hanging up before I could say it back.

I look over at carter and I see her looking down at the pink watch on her wrist. Her eyes widen in surprise.

"Oh shit. I'm so late!" She pulls my arm, grabs a jacket, and drags me down the stairs.

"Dad! Piano lessons, now!" He grabs his keys like this is normal and makes his way casually towards the door.

"Go grab your stuff so he can drop you off at your house so your packages don't get swiped." Carter screams. I run up the stairs and grab my bag quickly. Jesus she's committed.

Sadly Harry has a shirt on now. Carter sits next to him in the front seat of his black Range Rover.

I jog to the car trying not to make her any later than she already is. I jump into the back seat and watch her dad as he turns around to look behind us.

His eyes meet with mine and he gives a quick wink. He starts to back out of the driveway with a smirk on his face. I just shake my head and turn my gaze towards the window.

And off we go.

_____

He passes my house and drops Carter off first leaving me last. She was already 25 minutes late, and on the brink of a panic attack.

Anxiety flows through my body as I know what is to come of us being alone. Not that I will insinuate this... but I won't hesitate. I'm only being honest, Carter is my friend but I barely know her. Her dad just happens to be a smoke show.

"You can sit in the front seat." He pats the seat looking at me with those green eyes.

I assume he wants me to crawl over the arm rest since the car is moving already. I awkwardly climb over and slump into the seat.

He smiles slightly as he continues towards my house.

"It's raining pretty hard outside." His eyes widen at the water pelting the window.

"Yea." I say cooley just waiting to get home

"That was a close call this morning sweetheart." He looks over at me with a smirk.

I don't say anything. I feel embarrassed.. My cheeks getting hotter by the second. I glance over and notice the way he's sitting so comfortably.

"Too bad she couldn't have came home a little later... I would have had you shaking in two minutes." He puts his hand on my thigh and I quickly close them feeling butterflies. He slides his fingers between my legs and I quickly grab his warm wrist.

"I promise you it would have been unforgettable." He looks into my eyes and shakes his hand out of mine.

He quickly puts pressure on my sensitive area. I close my legs around his hand and he looks over at me with a smirk. My eyes wide, I've barely been touched by a boy so this was new territory for me...or him? I'm not sure at this point.

"Why don't we finish what we started." He parks on the side of the dead highway.

He lifts his arm rest up and takes my hand in his. I'm soon sitting on his lap.

My body hot with nervousness and lust.

He takes a deep breath before leaning his seat back.

"I know you want me to touch you. Look at you." He takes in my body being so close to his. This is the first time we have been this close.

Even though I try to fight the urge....he is right.

I start to move against his pants as the feeling inside me urns for touch. I hold onto his belt buckle as the car slightly rocks.

His eyes roll back once he starts to pick up the pace for me. His fingers digging into my hips.

He sits up and starts to kiss my neck as he lifts my t-shirt over my head.

"Take your shorts off baby." He breathes in as I stand with my knees on the sides of his seat so I can comply.

I fumble to pull them down, and nervously set them in the passenger seat.

He looks up at me with a darkness deep in his eyes

"I want to fuck you so bad." He stares at me with his hands behind his head like he's waiting for a reply. I've never... well I haven't had the time... I.. I.. just have gotten around to doing... 'IT' yet.

I sit there awkwardly for a minute. Heat rising to my cheeks.

He leans me back, against the steering wheel.

"But I can't just yet." He sighs moving my panties to the side.

He looks deep into my eyes as his two fingers enter my throbbing core.

My mouth opens as he picks up the pace. I can't even look at him without wanting to scream. Every time our eyes meet the fire burning in my chest grows bigger.

He moves his lip bottom between his teeth as he quickly moves his hand inside me. I hold tightly onto his cotton t-shirt feeling his warm hard muscles in my palms.

"Say my name sweetheart." He says calmly in my ear as he harshly moves in and out.

Uh ok.....this won't be weird... Wait....
I don't remember it...

"uh.." My voice wavering as I'm about to reach my end.

"You can call me daddy... If you'd like."

But before I could make it sound hot and fluent.

He hits my spot for the last time and I end up making a loud noise as I come undone in his hands.

"A-are you a Virgn?"

________

I swallow as I shut the door to his car and walk up the pathway to my front door.

"Bye Rose." He calls out the window.

I wave quickly as I enter my house and shut the door behind me. I rub my face and slump to the floor with a deep sigh.

I'm a virgin, but if I keep this up I sure as hell won't be.

___________________________

Vote and junk

Oooooonspicy - (03/02/21)