Twenty

Me and Carter took it upon ourselves to make breakfast and had started on French toast. A wet shirtless Harry stumbled down the stairs rubbing his eyes. His hair dripping down his inked torso.

Quite beautiful.

He walks up behind me and watches me flip the French toast over onto a plate. Everyone is staying silent and it feels a bit tense.

I don't know how to feel or what to say so I keep my mouth shut and keep making French toast.

Honestly I feel a little gross without makeup on. I need a toothbrush and a shower. I can't seem to stop thinking about how I look. Harry is making me paranoid.

"Looks so good." I hear Harry groan behind me

And simultaneously me and Carter turn around confused. His eyes flick from my ass to the near Bacon.

I sigh and turn the burner off and move the pan. I take the toast into the dinning room and set it in the table. Harry and Carter bring in the rest and we all sit silently.

Harry is the first to start stuffing his face and I quickly follow. Carter doesn't seem to have an apatite.

"This is great." Harry says with a full mouth

"Thank you." I say and Carter stays silent

Carter takes and few more bites and pushes her plate away.

"I'm sorry Rose I just need to take a shower or something." She sends a sharp glare to her dad then stomps up the stairs.

"Too bad we couldn't be completely alone." His finger tips trail up my leg.

He laughs to him self and goes back to eating

I feel so confused and a little hurt. I guess it's not his fault he was drunk...

"You know what..." he says quietly and gets under the table.

I hear him crawl around for awhile then I feel his cold rings on my thighs.

"Has anyone ever done this to you before?" He moves the table cloth and looks me in the eyes

"Do what?" I ask

I shake me head no and feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Why are you under the table?" I ask

He puts his fingers around the waistband of my pants and starts to pull them down and I can already hear he surprised remark that I'm... not wearing underwear.

Should I be letting this happen?

"Oh rose...." he says blowing on me

I close my eyes and lean my head against the chair. He wraps his arms around my thighs and pulls me to the end of the chair. I feel his hot breath teasing me and I don't know what to do in this situation so I just sit in silence...

The silence is almost broken when his mouth makes contact.

He sucks and kisses it roughly and I feel a tingle in my stomach. It's like a small feeling of adrenaline. My thoughts get the best of me and it upsets me that he's so good at this.

He's so good at this....

I knew his lips being so perfect had a reason.

I wiggle around in my chair and his grip gets tighter as his tongue goes faster and makes the feeling stronger. Cold tingles overwhelm my stomach and core. I hear my heart beat going a mile a minute. I look down at him and his eyes are closed in concentration.

~

I feel her thighs tighten around my arms every time I hit that one spot. I can't stop thinking about fucking her right on this table. She's not ready yet, at least I don't think so. Her long hair occasionally tickling my forearms. Her big brown eyes clenched shut and mouth slightly opened. She tastes so good, way better than anyone before her. I wish she knew how sexy she is right now. Or how sexy she always is..

She has this timeless beauty about her no other girl compares. The little demon unrecognized and unconscious of her fantastic power. She is the fire in my loins the sin that I'm willing to live with.

The mere sight of her sends me great feelings of agony and lust. One of which is a dangerous thing to have for a girl her age...

~

Im so close to climaxing and I hear the shower turn off upstairs and the bathroom door open. I jump out of Harry's grasp and put my pants back on. He smiles and licks his lips before standing from under the table.

He walks up to me and hands me a small note. He kisses my forehead and makes his way upstairs.

I open the note and scan over a few words..

"Quiet."

"Secret."

___________________________

Harry has been making me feel abused lately. I am feeling like my 13 year old self freaking about ab him every two seconds.

I have never been eaten out before but I'm sure it's nice... 🤷🏽‍♀️