sixteen

I wake up to the smell of bacon and quiet chatter from down stairs. I rub my eyes and fix my huge black t-shirt before heading down stairs. I don't have any pants on but I don't think my mom will mind.

She's the only one who makes breakfast here anyways.

"Hey honey." My mom calls me to the kitchen

I walk in and see Harry and carter just leaning on the counter.

"Oh... Um sorry... I didn't know we'd have people over." I step back

"Oh no honey there's no time." Mom says and points to the dining room

Carter quickly jogs up next to me

"Where'd you get that? My closet?" She laughs

I laugh

"Oh sorry it was just in my bag." I shrug

"Just keep it. It's my dad's anyways." She sits down next to me. My eyes widen and I look over at him to see him staring at me.

Oh god he totally knows this is his shirt.

Harry sits across from me looking perfect. His light blue button up under his black blazer. You can see his long necklaces laying on his tanned chest. He picks up his napkin and his eyes meet mine as he places it in his lap.

"Good morning Rosalie." He smiles softly

Mom and dad soon sit with us and we all grab as much food as we can.

I feel his gaze on me every once in awhile and I try to pay no attention to it.

"So how's school?" My mom looks over at me but I know it's a question for Carter.

"Great." Is all she says

"And what do you do for a living Mr.Styles?" my mom asks blushing

I cringe at her and dad looks uncomfortable..

I decide to block out their conversation and enjoy breakfast. I see a glimpse of myself in the hallway mirror and start to feel very self conscious. I run my fingers through my hair a couple times and try to fix my part.

I look over at Harry and he is smiling at me. I furrow my eyebrows at him. And he stands from the table.

"May I use your restroom?" He says setting his napkin down.

"Sure, Rosalie take him please."

"Can't you just tell him where it is?" I ask

"Rosalie." She's says in a deep angry mom tone.

I roll my eyes and quickly stand from the table and walk towards the stairs.

I pull the shirt down as I walk up the stairs so my underwear stays covered. But I look back and he's still smirking like before.

I stop at the top of the steps.

"Right there." I point to it.

"Thank you Rosalie." He winks at me and heads into the bathroom

I take this time to fix my hair and put some pants on...

I pull out my brush and rip through my hair and some grey sweatpants and put them on quickly. I walk out of my room and shut my door behind me quietly. But as soon as I turn around carters dad stands behind.

He leans against the railing with his toned arms crossed.

"You missed a few buttons." I say pointing to his shirt

He laughs and looks down at his bare chest.

"You don't like it?" He shrugs

Of course I like it.

"No." I say crossing my arms

He steps towards me and looks down at his shirt that I'm wearing...

"That shirt looks a little familiar..." He touches the neckline.

"Carter gave it to me." I stiffen

"Well then." He says

"We should start sharing things more often." He winks at me and goes to pull something out of his pocket.

I watch as the pair of my red underwear he had earlier slide out around his finger.

"How did you get those again!?" I try to reach up and grab them out of his hands but his height makes it difficult.

"Ah ah they were left at my house, so now they are mine." He smirks down at me

"Why do you need them? It not like your going to wear them." I roll my eyes

"I like to be reminded of you every now and then. And just so you know I'm more of a black pantie kind of guy." He winks

I roll my eyes and push past him down the stairs

With a quick grab of my wrist and a shove I'm up against a wall with no space between our bodies.

"If you want them back I have a small little price." His lips tickling my neck

"Mmmhm what is that." I'm sure it's not little

"I want to see you drop to your knees and-"

"I don't think so." My cheeks red, I duck under his arm and continue down the stairs

I hear him chuckle behind me and sigh.

"What took you so long?"

________________________________

Sorry this was an actually very boring chapter..

😁😅

Ily