Six

I slide liquid eyeliner across my eye and quickly curl my eyelashes. I look down at my phone for the time and notice that she'll be here soon. I smell Niall's cologne from behind me as he sits on my bed.

"Her dad is quite...different." I say putting chapstick on.

"What do you mean by different?" He shifts.

"Does he collect porcelain baby dolls or something?" He adds with a laugh. His accent almost made that funny.

"You'll know when you meet him." I breathe out in a sigh.

I leave my clothes from this morning on and pack what I think is sneaking out appropriate. I throw my make up bag, a toothbrush, and some other necessities into my purple bag. Right on que I get a text.

'Here!!' The text reads.

Niall carries both of our loaded bags as we make our way down the stairs and outside.

The black Rover sitting in the road, grey smoke emerging from the exhaust. I see Carters face light up as she notices us walking down the sidewalk. She raises her hand and gives a quick wave through her foggy window. I see Harry's curls just past Carters face. He's looking straight ahead trying not to to pay attention. Or at least to seem uninterested.

"Oh. And her house doesn't have walls." I quickly say to Niall before he opens my door for me and I slide in.

With a confused look he shuts it and walks to the other side and quickly jumps in.

"Who is this Rosalie?" Her dad takes off down the road as soon as Niall shuts his door and buckles his seatbelt.

"Niall. A foreign exchange student I have to babysit." I say.

"Hey! It's not babysitting if I'm not a baby anymore." Niall glares in my direction with crossed arms.

"How old are you?" Harry asks coyly.

"I'm 18 sir." Niall's says.

Their accents almost the same, a few words and phrases are drastically different.

"Mmmhhm." Harry hums through his nose.

We drive in silence downtown. I watch the passing buildings as we make our way to Carter's house.

________________

"Dinner is ready ladies." Harry calls from downstairs.

We all run down the stairs in laughter like small children.

"Shut up Ned." Carter punches Niall's shoulder with a heavy fist.

"It's Niall. And OWWWWW." He corrects her rubbing his sore arm with a smile. Our laughs echoing off of the high ceilings.

We finally sit down, all super hungry from skipping our meals all day long. I'm surprised I haven't collapsed yet due to low blood sugar.

"Niall is from Ireland dad!" Carter starts the conversation.

"Oh really? It's quite beautiful there! That's where me and your-.." Harry can't seem to finish his sentence. He looks down at his hands and his eyebrows furrow.

"What part are you from? If I may ask." Harry quickly moves on, pushing the attention to Niall.

"I was born and raised in Mullingar sir. I don't know why you'd holiday there though. Not much to do other then see some lakes really." Niall says.

"So Niall, do you have a girlfriend?" Harry asks with a smirk directly at me.

"Not at the moment sir." He smiles awkwardly, wiping his lips with his napkin.

"Don't get any ideas now. My girl is busy with more...mature things." He licks his lips between words. His eyes hard on mine.

Carter smiles. But I don't think he's eluding to her.

"I guess I don't really have time for boys... at least according to my dad..." she sighs sarcastically.

I sit quietly eating my breadstick.

Niall is asked more weird and personal questions, as we all finish our dinner. Harry's eyes never leave my face as the conversation moves along. As if I'm the one who is supposed to answer him. I just mind my own business and leave him

"You're a purest then? You know what they say about people who collect vinyls right?" Harry says to Niall who is laughing to himself.

"No! Don't even start that." Niall and Harry break out in laughter.

_______________

I finally scrub the last dish and quickly dry it. Niall and Carter in the living room talking loud enough that mars could hear them.

I laugh at their debate over which percent of milk is better.

My mouth drops open as I see Harry's reflection in the window in front of me.

I set the plate down and turn around.

"Hello baby." His voice raspy

"Uh hi."

"I was going to say you didn't have to do that but I liked the view a little too much." He winks at me before putting the plates away

"I feel bad if I leave people with my dishes.." I say putting the spoons in their place

"The boy hasn't tried anything with you has he?" He says frowning down at the dish he put away.

"If me and him have done anything is not your business." I smile

"Sorry, I just want you to myself." He sighs moving closer

"What?" I ask looking up at him

He walks over to me, and leans against me. His lips brushing mine.

"I want you. To myself. " He whispers

"Why? I'm at least 20 years younger than you. And anyone would say that's pretty illegal.. "

He keeps touching my shoulder and giving me goosebumps...I grab ahold of his wrist and stare at his green eyes.

Our lips connect as his eyes flutter closed and his eyebrows furrow. He hums against me. My tongue taking control. Moving against his rhythmically. His breaths become harder as his body gets closer to mine with every second. Our kiss heating up the whole kitchen.

My hand travels down his covered torso and on top his black dress pants. Squeezing gently and feeling he is already hard. His mouth falls open as I continue to do things I've never done before. Things I thought I couldn't. A groan leaves his mouth as I touch him.

"R-." I let go of him and wiggle out of his embrace.

"You can control me." I say before swinging my hips as I walk out of the kitchen.

Two can play a game for one. If you don't read the rules.

___________________________

Tame impala makes me feel whole.

I love you guys. Your votes (comments especially.) make me want to update more. It makes me feel like I'm doing this writing thing right. (:

Ily