Eight

I hear the booming music from two blocks away. My heart pounding hoping Harry doesn't kill Carter when we get back. She parks the car a little down the road and already I've seen two people throw up. Classy.

"I heard American party's are shit." Niall says like he's already done with this.

"Come on Ned, live a little you bitch." Carter says next to me.

"You know what-

To my surprise my phone vibrates in my pocket and I quickly pull it out wondering who it would be this late at night..

'Watch Carter close. She doesn't need a hangover.'      From: Harry

'Did you or your number in my phone?' I text back

We finally enter the huge house and fifty disgusting smells hit me at the same time, but the house is beautiful. Lights hung and nice furniture scattered around the room.

Boys sway to the music, as girls in.. Different.. outfits jump around the room. I follow closely behind Niall as we pass through a dark hallway with closed doors. I hear Carter breathing behind me as we walk quietly towards the kitchen.

"Hey Sophia wants me to meet her new boyfriend..I'll be right back.." Jess (one of carters other friends) says as the light from her phone shines on her face.

"Can I come with?" Carter asks

"If you want." Jess says

I debate on whether to go with her or not but Carter soon makes my mind up for me.

"I'll be right back." She says smiling at me one last time before disappearing into the crowd.

"Fine then." I say to myself

"I'll keep you company ."Niall grabs my hand

(HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY NIALL I LOVE YOU AND YOUR CHEST HAIRS.)

"Lets go get some drinks." We walk to the kitchen to find a million different bottles on the counter.

...

"I wouldn't want you to get snatched up by an older guy." He laughs and finishes the third drink I've mixed for him

"You are an older guy.." I yell over the music as we pass a speaker.

He pours me a thick drink and then some Dr pepper, and does the same for himself.

"This is my favorite song!" Niall shouts over the crowd

He quickly walks towards one of the speakers and starts moving his hips. I take a sip of my drink and my throat burns, like I just drank nail polish remover.

He starts to sing along with the song and I can't help but to laugh.

My phone vibrates again.

'How's Carter?' From: Daddy

Daddy..?. I roll my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose.

'She's fine.' I text back

'Are you having fun?'

'I am.' I text

I take another sip and force myself to swallow. Niall still spinning around the room with his cup in the air, and the occasional group of friends walk in for a drink.

'Good, but not too much fun.'

I look around the room to make sure no one was looking.

'Of course.' I say simply not wanting to carry on the conversation.

Niall is now chatting with a large man with black hair. Looking a bit too old for a high school party... I decide on looking for Carter.

I wander around the crowded house and notice Carter laughing on the other side of the room. Weaving through the tangled mess of body's I drop my drink somewhere in between.. No one even glances at me as my sticky drink splatters everywhere.

I look around the room wide eyed for a second then shrug it off. And start making my way over to Carter again..

'Don't have too much fun with out me.' he texts

I sigh and shove my phone back into my pocket.

"There you are!" Carter says weirdly

"Hey." I raised my eyebrows at her obvious swaying.

'Let me show you what fun your missing out on baby.' He texts again

"How much have you had?" I whisper-yell to her

"Relax I've only had three.." She slurs

"Of straight alcohol?" I whisper

"Let me call Jess. She was supposed to be back ten minutes ago.." Carter blinks slowly then hugs me and puts her face on my neck.

I hand her my phone and she quickly starts typing.

She puts the phone up to her ear and I look around the room for Niall but he's nowhere to be found..

I look back over at Carter and her eyes are wide.

"What the fuck. Why do you have a picture of...." Her smile drops

"What?"

___________________________

IM. SO SICK I. HATE SCHOOL

I feel like str8 up shit guys. I hope this chapter fulfilled your lives ❤️

Ily