Four

'Doesn't that feel good baby?' He asks breathing heavily above me. His chains hanging around my face.

I can't speak, all I can think about is how he is torturing me.

So I just nod. I watch his torso move as he slowly fucks me.

His eyes screwed shut and his bottom lip between his teeth. His hand on the head board holding tightly.

My nails drag down his back as he starts to increase his rhythm.

"Fuck." He groans his breaths shaky and hot.

He leans down and starts to kiss my neck.

"You feel so fucking good baby." He breaths in my ear.

I kiss his stubbly cheek as he continues to pound into me.

Right before I start screaming he starts to go even faster. Our voices fill the room.

.

"Baby! We're home!" I slowly stretch my arms as I hear two pairs of feet trotting up the steps.

Mom stampedes into my room with a big grin on her face. She wraps her arms around me and holds me tight. The smell of her perfume, faint but comforting.

"Good morning." I mutter a laugh but I'm half awake so it sounds more like a grunt of pain.

"What do you mean good morning? It's like one in the afternoon." She laughs looking down at her old dainty gold watch.

"Oh shit, You're joking!" I exclaim. I shouldn't have stayed up all night writing.

Then dad walks in.

"Hey doll." He smiles and joins our hug. He smells of coffee and cigarettes, his usual fragrance of choice.

"How was India?" I ask not necessarily interested. They go to India nearly twice a month. I already know it was great.

"Very sunny this time." Dad says as he shows me his bright red sunburn.

"Ouch!! Ever heard of sunscreen?" I laugh.

"Ha... Ha. I'm the only one around here who should be making bad jokes." Dad mocks with a small chuckle.

"We got a surprise for you in India!" Mom says excitedly.

I follow the both of them down the stairs. My m0m's blue blouse flows around her arms as she speeds down the steps with a hand clasped to the railing. My dad's hand coming up to his face to fix his glasses. Man I missed these guys.

I take each strap eagerly as the anticipation grows. They usually bring back kick ass gifts to make up for being gone so long. To my biggest surprise this present was not at all what I was expecting. A boy with bleach blonde hair stood leaning against the doorway.

"A boy?" I laugh. This kid seems quite arrogant already just by looking at him.

Standing just a little taller then me with a hoodie and sweats on, he looks over at my mom as if he doesn't know how to speak.

"He's a foreign exchange student!" Mom claps her hands while darting her eyes between the both of us.

"I'm Niall. Nice to finally meet you! Your parents have told me a lot about you." He smiles and shakes my hand, his accent is diffrent..

"I'm Rosalie. Nice to meet you too." I smile back, still slightly confused as to why I wasn't considered in this decision.

"Niall will be staying in basement while he is here." Mom says smiling and signaling to me to take his bags with her eyes.

"How old are you?" I turn and look up at him as I grab the handles of each leather bag. He looks like one of those people who could be 16 or 30, without a doubt he's 23.

"Eighteen." He says with a small smirk.

"I say we go get some breakfast." Dad cheers as I quickly go to take the new boy's bags down to the basement.

As I make my way back up to the front entrance, I see them all waiting for me. My dad wraps his arm around my shoulders and leads me out to the car.

Mom and Niall follow close behind. Making small talk as if they already knew each other for years.

______________________

"Please" I whine. Both of my hands tugging at his forearm like the little child I am.

"Fine." Dad chuckles.

"And she wants extra strawberries." He tells the waitress with a shake of his head.

"I hope this....?Corn........dog..? is as good as you say it is." Niall says with an unsure laugh, holding the stick with two fingers like it was toxic.

"Trust me it is, Michael and I have been to fairs all over the world. Nothing beats an American corn dog. You know what-" Mom starts to drone on about a circus in Australia, and I quickly tune out.

I can't help but feel that Niall keeps glancing at me, my cheeks turn warm. His leg every once in awhile brushing against mine.

I try to catch up with my parents deep conversation on Australia, but Niall won't stop making a weird face towards me.

Is there something on my face???

We finish up our late breakfast with small talk and questions about Niall's hometown.

He sits next to me in the back seat on the ride home. He looks over at me and shines a small smile. Maybe to break some of the awkward tension.

"Me and dad have to go to grandma's house for a bit so we will drop you guys off first. Be sure to show him his room and around the house." Mom says pulling into our driveway.

"Oh! And take that frozen chicken out of the freezer Rose! And make sure he knows where to find food if he gets hungry!" Mom quickly adds before shutting her car door swiftly and pulling off.

____________

"And this is my room. It's a little messy sorry." I swing my door open and he enters.

"Nice." He gravitates towards my large bookshelf, and picks one of my favorite novels up.

___________________________

I can't finish this chapter...

Buuuuut I will update more interesting stuff SOON.

Ily

(03-06-21) - Wowwwww I cannot wait to perfect every chapter and make this even juicer then before. Like I've said before I'm going to update and proof all of these chapters, then start writing new content!!! Thanks for the love, I honestly came back to fix/write more due to the love I've gotten and am still getting! Thank you queens.