Chapter Thirteen- Andrew

Andrew's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~

Friday Afternoon 3:30 pm

This past week has been hell. Forgive my words, but that is about what it feels like. That would be the most accurate comparison I'm afraid. Call me overly dramatic, or weak, but it's the truth. You wouldn't understand fully, but it mostly has to do with one girl.

Kathleen.

My new girlfriend.

She claims that she is irrevocably in love with me, has been for years now. She claims she knew it was only a matter of time until we would be together, it was destined. I could just die. She loves me, the way I love Charlotte. I still love her, but I made my choice. I chose my girlfriend over her. She is not really talking to me these days.

I did actually end up riding with Kathleen to school after Monday. Here is sort of how it went with Kathleen.

Flashback:

Where could she be? I'm waiting for Charlotte. After our little break-up, I made me choice. True love comes first. Of course it does! How could anything overpower love. I loved her, I adored her, and needed her to know that and I could only pray she felt the same. I've been waiting in the cafeteria for her to enter. She had been avoiding me all day, not that I don't understand. I chose my girlfriend over her friendship!

There is no girlfriend though. Never was, I only want her. I just had to tell her now.

Suddenly, I feel myself being pulled from my seat. I turn around to glance at my attacker, and realize it is just James. He is wearing his signature smirk, that for some reason makes all the girls swoon. I find it repulsive, but maybe that's just because I am a male. Who knows.

He then proceeds to drag me by me arm and pull me toward the opposite side of the cafeteria. I try to resist at first, but then I catch sight of something I never thought would come into vision.

There she was. Charlotte. My Charlotte. With Drew.

I stumbled on my foot, and James continued to pull me, right past her. I was puzzled then. Didn't he notice that? Didn't he care? I tried to pull back again, harder this time. He just continued to drag me along. In a matter of seconds we were on the opposite end, and in front of the salad bar. He turned on me suddenly and spoke,

"Did you see that?" I gave him a bewildered look and he just sighed. Then it clicked when he pointed over my shoulder. I nodded numbly. I wanted to go back do something, but what could I do? Nothing. James continued,

"Well we have to something about that now don't we?" He spoke to me as if I was missing my mind, which was partly true, but still degrading. I rolled my eyes and nodded. I was eager for him to get to his point. I he smirked again, this time with a glint of something in his eyes, the glint scared me,

"Well then I have a plan." He rubbed his palms together menacingly and I just gulped.

END OF FLASHBACK

That's how I ended up here. In my room, pacing like a fool waiting for my true love to come back with my paid girlfriend. Kathleen didn't really love me. She just claimed that with Charlotte. James is evil, and I shall always loathe him. I don't understand why he wouldn't just let me tell her the truth.

Why I needed Kathleen to make Charlotte believe she was my true love, was beyond me. Tomorrow was the date. It wasn't blind anymore, Charlotte has become awfully friendly with Drew since our break-up. James asked her how she found out and she claimed she didn't, they just started talking and it worked out. I didn't believe a bit of it. Drew was sly. Who knows how he found out, but I know he did.