t w e n t y - t h r e e

i honestly didn't know what this meant.

i am still afraid of what could happen between us

it's been so long since i let anyone get this close to me and to my heart, i am honestly terrified.

but in a weird way, i trust him.

i feel like since we both went through the same thing he knows how bad it hurts and wouldn't put me through it. And i wouldn't put him through it. i'm happy about this. for once i can say someone has and wants me for me.

"what does this mean now jack?" i asked as he smiled at me.

"that we're in this for eachother, that there is no longer any bet, that there is no longer any doubt in my mind that I'm yours" he said as his hands moved from my hands.

he brought his hands up and cupped my face.

he tilted his head slightly and closed his eyes , i know you're supposed to close your eyes but this sight was beautiful.

he brought his lips to mine, molding them together.

his lips moving roughly, but in a way we're soft and pleasing.

i pulled back and looked at him, his perfectly sculpted face, his wonderfully chiseled jaw.

"are you sure about this?" i asked him.

"more than ever" he whispered back to me.

"how do i know what you say is real?" i said shyly.

"because i would never hurt you, not only would i be hurting you, i would be hurting myself. right now all I care about is you and me. i found my trust in you, to lose it would kill me" he confessed.

"remy, i think i love you"