t h i r t y - t w o

i bought a sun dress and some nice strapped sandals. 

  i needed to make a nice impression on jack's family. 

 with all the shit thats going on i don't wven know if i can sit through all the questions and all the small talk. 

   i just wanted to make jack happy and we we're happy, well at least he still is. 

but sammy has complete control of me right now, i don't want him to tell jack. 

i know its gonna have to come to the point when i have to tell him and i will, i just don't want him to hear it from sam. it took so long for both of us to commit to this, to even try and sam came between us. i just hope when the time comes for me to tell jack, he doesn't hate me for the rest of my life. 

or regret meeting me. 

after i fixed my hair i called jack and asked him to pick me up from my house. 

i waited about 15 minutes and he showed up. 

"hey" he said getting out and giving me a hug. 

 "hi" i said lowly hugging him tightly. 

i figured i only have a short period of time before shit hits the fan so why not embrace him now.

before he resents me and hates me. 

   "thats was a tighter hug than usual" he chuckled as i smiled. 

 "you okay?" 

"yeah i'm fine" i said to him kissing his cheek. 

"i think you should let your mom go too" he said randomly.  

 "for what?" i chuckled. i didn't want her to go, my mom has a bad habit of talking to much. 

she can't keep a secret for shit. 

 "cause' shes looking out the window at us" he pointed out. 

i turned around and she closed the curtain quickly. 

"you don't think that's another big step jack" i asked as he shrugged. 

"just a suggestion, i mean it is the first time i've brought a girl home since highschool" 

  "you're right" i said lowly turning on my heels and walking back to the house. 

 i opened the door and signaled for my mom to come out. 

 she grabbed her purse and walked along with us. 

"well its nice to meet you young man, you must be jack" she said smiling at him. 

"nice to meet you too mrs. monroe" he smiled. 

 "oh please thats my husbands last name, i divorced the bastard years ago" she said rolling ner eyes. 

 jack laughed and they kept talking. 

i kind of zoned out and sat in the front while the conversed. 

  "hello? remy?" my mom said as i turned my head towards her quickly. 

"get out the car hun we're here" she laughed. 

we got out and walked towards the front door.