f o u r t y - s e v e n

the plane ride was bitter and seemed everlasting, after all i didn't wanna go back. right now i'm in a uber on way back home. my mom is still out of town and all i'm left with right now is my self and my thoughts. i said thank you to the driver and i handed him the money. "home sweet home" i said to myself sarcastically pulling the luggage in behind me. once i finished i sat on the suitcase, sighing deeply. i looked through the refrigerator and seen that we had no food. "great" i said picking up my purse and taking my moms car keys from the key hanger. i walked to her car and got in. i hummed how deep is your love by calvin harris as i drove to food for less. i thought about the actual meaning of the song, how deep is your love? how much are you willing to do for the one who cares for you more than anything in this world? will you love them for better or for worse, would you love them through simple mistakes and mishaps, how much do you actually love that person? just how deep in love with that person are you? would you do absolutely anything for them? here i go over thinking again.

i got out the car going into the store, i walked to the candy section picking up to small buckets of gummy bears, then two the dairy isle where i picked up milk, and ice cream. i picked up cereal, ground beef, chicken and some fruit. i stood in line, my head engulfed in a magazine. i was flipping through the pages when i noticed someone familiar. oh my gosh please no, i am not ready to see him let alone speak to him. he is such an arrogant asshole, why is he even here? i scoffed to myself, he has every right to be here he is a citizen just going shopping. when his eyes finally met mine i ducked my head lower just in front of the magazine shielding my face. i knew in my mind he knew it was me, i was so paranoid i could hear footsteps but i wasn't sure it was him there was plenty of people here.

'hello remy" he said, his voice was so annoying and bothering i wanted to slap him. "hi sammy" i said through my teeth gritting them after. he smiled widely and just sat there in my face like we were the best of friends. he has some nerve. "sam i would appreciate it if you just leave me the fuck alone" i scoffed pushing the basket i had my things in up and unloading them onto the conveyer belt. he sighed and walked up with me. "look can't we just let bye gones be bye gones?'" he asked, "no Sammy what you did didn't only hurt jack, it hurt me" i said handing the lady my credit card. " i only did it because of what i told you remember?" he said. "no and i don't want to" i said picking up the bags struggling to get the rest, he grabbed the rest and i scoffed deciding just to leave them but he was trying to help me. "i can do it myself Sammy" i hissed. "really?" he said sarcastically following me outside. "look sam" i started popping the trunk and dropping my items in. "i don't want  to hear it from you, you are so beneath me. i  am not trying to say i am better than you its just how you act. first you drug me and have sex with me, show jack then want to be friends not to mention you broke up me and jack's relationship over this, so of course i am not listening to anything you say. everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie and is only meant to fuck up my mind. now please get away from me or i'll call the police" i threatened. he looked hurt by my words but he deserved it, he just waltzed up to me expecting everything to be roses and daisies. i got in my car and took the long way home. little did i know the long way passed up jacks house, i slowed up a bit looking at the house. the curtains were open, he was in the living room laughing and talking with some friends. i smiled at least he got what he always wanted. happiness, even if it was without me. at least he got his closure at least he is at peace and is okay. that is really all i cared about, his happiness. as long as he found his way back to him self. i smiled at just sat in my moms car, looking wanting to say hi but i know i shouldn't.

he looked better than i remember, his hair was dyed a light brown at its tips and there was a girl with him. she was beautiful, her hair a midnight black and her smile was big, her legs were long and she seemed as happy as he was. they were both laughing.

i don't mind them together, i don't mind them being happy just as  long as she keeps him that way, although we aren't together or on speaking terms i am happy for him. i want the best for him and this is what he deserves, not me. he deserves to find someone who won't hurt him, who won't bring him pain or anger. someone who will be loyal and truthful. not the liar and  cheater i was. he deserved everything he was willing to give me, the world. he made me happy and now she makes him happy. before i knew it i found myself crying solemnly to myself. i hope she loves you more than i did, i hope she gives you her all. i can never fully forgive myself but i know i can move on. "i love you jack!" i yelled

  "i love you Jack Gilinsky!" i yelled again

he turned his head and looked out the window and stood up .

 it looked like he was trying to come to the door but i drove away quickly and repeated myself once again.

" i love you jack" i cried

 "i love you Jack Gilinsky"

------------------------------------------------------

brb jumping out my window omf

i should end it here lolololol