t w e n t y - s i x

I fucked up lol

" just make sure you stay away from sam" jack said as he pulled up to my house.

"i don't feel comfortable with him around you. he's a little touchy feely and needs to back the fuck up sometimes" he ranted.

"you can trust me jack, i don't want anything to do with sammy. after you told me what he did to you i want nothing to do with him, and plus i wanna be committed to you" i assured him as he reached over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"alright, i trust you" he said pulling back.

"call me when you need me to pick you up"

"gotchu" i replied getting out the car and walking to my front door.

i waved from my doorstep and he drove off.

"hey mama" i said as i unlocked the door with my key.

"remy! aw sweetie where have you been?" my mom said walking over to give me a hug.

just sleeping at a boys house who happens to be my boyfriend after a week and some days.

"at a friends" i said as she crossed her arms.

"really? because your boyfriend sammy is in the kitchen" she said and my eyes widened.

"you know mrs. leroux these are the best cookies I've ever had" sam said coming up behind my mom, looking at me. (the last name is pronounced la row)
"hey sweetie" he said as i gagged.

"can i talk to you in private honey" i said, making my voice harsh when i said honey.

"no problem, one minute mrs. leroux" he said to my mom following me into the hallway.
"what the fuck do you think you're doing?" i said to him as we got away from my mom.

"you need to go in there and tell her you were fucking joking. jack is gonna kick your ass" i said as he chuckled.

"baby chill out, i mean i know you still want me and im basically giving myself to you" he said trying to kiss me.

i moved back and pushed him off.

"oh come on" he said leaning in again.

"no" i said slapping him.
he held his cheek and looked at me, anger in his eyes.

"stop acting like you don't want this to happen" he said through his teeth.
"oh i'm not acting" i hissed.

"sam i am telling you, leave me alone. i don't want you, i don't want to be with you, or have sex with you. i'm telling my mom what you did" i said to him.

"no please. i'm sorry okay. i just want a relationship like you and jacks, girls don't particularly like me and i thought i could make you love me" he said trying to fake me out with this sob story.

"yeah fucking right" i scoffed going to tell my mom.

i swear sam, is getting worse and worse everyday.