And Then It Was Awkward

"Yes I have seen..those ones. Some of them made a lot of sense..I mean as far as how they portrayed us...it seemed like it could actually happen. Does that make any sense?" Dan looked at Tom in way that he hoped didn't show how happy he was that his fans thought about a possibility of his and Tom's characters being together.

"Yes I suppose that makes sense. But what about the ones that were made with us...not in character? Do you think that those could actually happen?"

"Um..I suppose if we...if we let it happen then...maybe? Why do you ask?"

" Oh I don't know...but just out of curiosity, would you let it happen?" He gave Dan a sly questioning look.

"I..um..." He cleared his throat. " I would if you would." He forced a smile in an attempt to hide his nervousness. Tom saw right through it.

"I'm sorry if this conversation is making you uncomfortable. I just..." He took a deep breath before continuing. " I just wanted to know if you...feel the same way I do." He looked down at the ground.

"Tom?" Tom still didn't look up which caused Dan to have to take matters into his own hands-literally. He took Tom's head into his hands and raised it until there eyes met. "I do feel the same way."