Things Change

By now it has been six months of Dan and Tom being together. Tom realizes that he has found the love of his life and knew it was time to make things...more serious.

"Hey Dan? Can we talk?" Tom asked nervously.

"Um...yeah sure."Dan spoke calmly as he set down his mug of hot chocolate. He stood up as Tom got down on one knee.

"Daniel Jacob Radcliffe, will you m-marry me?" Tom asked with a hopeful voice.

Dan sat for a a full minute with out saying a thing. Tom started to get nervous. "Yes!" Dan exclaimed suddenly breaking the silence and pulling Tom into embrace while Tom slid the ring on Dan's finger.

"I love you Daniel. For now and always." Tom whispered as he pulled Dan tighter to him.

"I love you too Tom." The two of them stood together for a long time. They were interrupted by a loud bark as Timber came trotting over to the two and grunted softly, signaling that he was happy as well.

Several months later, Tom and Dan had a small private ceremony. They invited their friends from the Harry Potter movies as well as each of their close family members. Timber got to present the ring. And both men wore a clump of the grass from the park that Rosie had given them when they saw her just before the wedding. They wore it as a promise to return to the park later that day, as they had something to discuss with the sweet little girl who had brightened both of their lives the day they met her.