Chapter 6

I changed the cover and the Title of my story xD "Blue Love" was not related to the story but the new title is xD

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

They were... hugging. I knew they confessed to each other. Soon they will be dating. As long as he is happy, I'm happy. I looked back at Kise and smiled at him. He gave me a confused look but smiled back. We talked about our past and other stuff. Oh and I knew that he was part of the GoM. After a few minutes, Kuroko and (b/f/n) walked out of the restaurant.

They were holding hands so it made your heart ache. You had a pained look on your face making Kise worry.

"(F/n)-cchi? Is something bothering you?"

"Oh no.. it's nothing"

Kuroko noticed you and went up to you still with (b/f/n)'s hand in his.

"(F/n-)" Kuroko stopped when he saw you with Kise.

"Kise-kun?"

"Kuroko-cchi!!" Kise bear hugged Kuroko.

I just backed away slowly but stopped when Kuroko looked at me.

"Hi (f/n-)"

"(L/n).." you interrupted him.

"(L/n)-san... why were you ignoring me at school?"

"...Kise..I have to go..." you told Kise.

"Aw~ this early?~" kise whined.

"Yes.."

"Can I at least walk you home?"

"....no"

"Aw~ okay.."

You walked back home and bounced at your bed. You felt both angy and happy. Happy that you saw Kise again and Angry that Kuroko is now going out with (b/f/n). You just stood up and changed to a black tank top and some blue shorts.

You decided to sleep but you couldn't sleep after what happend. You reached for your phone.

"10:42..."

Since i could sleep, I stood up and changed my clothes to a white shirt and some jeans. I also put on a black hoodie. I walked outside of the house and locked it. I decided to take a walk for a while so that's what you did. After a few minutes of walking, you checked your phone again.

"11:16... I better get back home."

When I was walking home, I passed a dark alleyway and it made me stop walking because of the sounds it was making. Curiosity overcoming me, I walked over to the alley.

My mind was arguing with me while walkin insidethe alley.

'Wow (f/n).. 11 at night and decided to explore weird things. You are weird.'

'Shut up (f/n) I just can't sleep!'

'Oh? Is it because of falling in love with that bluenette?!?'

'SHUT UP! *brings out a gun and shoots the other (f/n)*'

"Wow I really have strange thoughts.." I whispered to myself.

As I went closer and closer, I heard.. moaning? What the hell is going on? I went closer and closer until I saw...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

OMG who da hell did you see?!? Lol