Chapter 8

I woke up really early this time. I checked my phone.

" 21 missed calls from Kuroko, 18 missed calls from (b/f/n), 46 new messages. Huh.. well I'm not surprised. Well it's now 5:24 am.. Might as well wake up."

I stood up, wore my uniform and wore the hoodie I used last night. Yes. It's still bloody but I didn't care. I went downstairs not bothering to take a bath, I brushed my teeth, cooked some bakon and eggs and ate them.

I turned on the television because I was bored. After a few minutes, I was done eating. I turned of the t.v and went off to school. While walking, I saw Kuroko, walking alone. I just ignored him and turned on my mp3.

I wore my neko headphones and blasted some of my favorite songs. While I was walking, people stared at me. Well, not me but my hoodie. It was still bloody so I'm not shocked or anything. I reached school and saw the girl from last night with LOADS of band aids all over her face.

'Why not a bandage? They can't afford one?" I thought to myself while giggling.

The girl noticed me and hung her head low. One of the girl's group members walked up to me.

"Hey Yuuka! Isn't this the little slut?" The girl shouted to the other girls.

They all laughed except the girl with band aids/ Yuuka / leader of the group. She just stood there trembling.

"Yuuka what's wrong? Come on that was funny!"

"Keep bullying me and you'll get hurt." I said with a cold tone.

"Aww really? What are you gonna do? Write 'Kick me' at my back?" The group laughed except Yuuka.

"1..."

"Hm? Are you counting? Are you practicing how to count?" They laughed again.

"2..."

"Uh.. Oh my god! Will you shut up?!?" She shouted as she attempted to pull my hair.

"3!" I pulled her hand that was reaching for my hair and punched her right cheek causing one of her tooth fly.

I let go of her and kicked her leg. People just stared at us. There also stood Kuroko. After kicking her I just stood there and laughed. This time louder. Almost everyone around me could here. I stopped and looked at the girl. She was there bleeding and crying.

"I warned you didn't I? Oh! And, that Yuuka girl over there? I made those scars and bruises on her face." I said with a little giggle.

More blood was on my hoodie but who the hell cares? No one!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Wow it became bloody and insane xD