Chapter 13

When I went inside the room where me and (b/f/n) sleep in, which is her room actually, Tetsu was there.

"T-T-T-Tetsu?!? Why are you here?!? I said while blushing like a tomato.

I realized I was in a towel making me blush even more.

"Oh? Only a towel? Are you tempting me?" He said seductively.

"T-Testu! Shut up and go out!"

"Aw.. okay~" He went out like nothing happened because of his damn poker face.

I changed to a red and white striped blouse, a red converse and some black leggings. I went downstairs and made some coffee. I went to the living room holding my mug and took a sip. I sat next to Tetsu who was just reading a book.

"Tetsu you want some?" I pointed at my coffee.

"No I'm good"

"Okay."

I layed my head on his shoulder while drinking the coffee. A few minutes passed we already went outside the house and walked over to my house. It was just a few minutes away. While walking I saw Kise talking to a guy with scarlet hair and was a few more inches taller than me. I recognized who it was.

"SEI-CHAN!!" I ran over to him and jumped at him making both of us fall.

I was on top of him making him blush but I didn't care. I hugged him really tight.

"(F-f/n) get off of me right now!"

"Aw the emperor is stuttering! So cute~"

"I'm cute too.." I heard Tetsu mumble.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I stood up and helped Akashi stand up.

"Guys, me and Tetsu are now official!" I said with eyes that were shining.
"Congratulations (f/n)-cchi and Kuroko-cchi!"

"Yeah. I hope you two have great lives." They told us.

Akashi didn't look too happy though. Nah maybe his always like that. I mean, his so serious, I don't even know if he has emotions or not. I then noticed a girl with pink hair and eyes.

"Tetsu!!" The girl shouted while running towards us.

'Tetsu? Who the hell is this girl? Why call him with his first name? Are they close?' Questions filled my mind.

The Girl soon reached us and hugged Tetsu.

"Um. Excuse me but who are you?" I said with a pissed off look.

"Hm? Me?" The girl said

"This doesn't look good.." Tetsu whispered to Kise.

"I'm Momoi! I'm the girlfriend of Tetsu!" She said cheerfully.

"Girlfriend? What the hell are you saying?!? I'M his girlfriend! Not you!"

"Hm? You? His girlfriend? Hah! Don't make me laugh."

"Ohoho I'm not making you laugh. BITCH"

"Ah! Tetsu she called me a bitch! Come on Tetsu! Save me from the witch!"

"Um... Momoi you're not my girlfriend and we're not even dating. She's my girlfriend." Tetsu said while pointing at me.

Momoi was shocked and was about to cry. I went up to them and pulled Tetsu away from her. I went up to Momoi

"See? I'm his girlfriend not you. If you ever come near him..." I brought out a knife from the blouse' pocket.

"..you're going to receive punishment.." I said with a smirk.

She was about to slap me but I dodged and held her long pink hair and cut it with my knife. The hair fell down to the ground and her eyes widen in shock.

"That's your first punishment for hugging him." I said with a cold voice.

She went down on her knees and cried. I hid my knife and held Tetsu's hand.

"Let's go?" I asked him like nothing happened.

"Okay."

We both walked hand in hand and when momoi looked up at us, we kissed.

'Heh. Momoi you're so weak~'

-AKASHI'S POV- (for y'all dem fangirls)

Tetsuya... how did you manage to conquer (f/n)' heart that easily? She doesn't belong to you. She belongs to me. She's mine...