Chapter 7

You saw Kuroko with another girl!

'Damn...I'm watching my crush/best friend's boyfriend making out with another girl..'

I took a picture of them first and sent it to (b/f/n). So that she will know what the hell just happend.

I just stood there watching them. Anger was overcoming me until I suddenly snapped

**WARNING: BAD WORDS WILL APEAR. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF THE WORD FUCK BEFORE, WELL.. NOW YOU DID**

"KUROKO YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITCH!!" (You have been warned)

Kuroko's eyes widen and departed from the girl's lips. That girl was the one who keeps sneeking trash into your locker. She also sticked notes on your back saying 'I'ma slut' 'Kick me' 'I suck' etc.

"(L/n)-san I can expl-"

"GO SHUT UP AND FUCK YOURSELF!!"

Kuroko just stood there stunned by your language. You walked up to the girl.

"Wow! You? Hah! You're the slut now! I never even tried to hook up with the person I like! You know? He even has a girlfriend!"

She just stood there trembling like a new born deer. I turned to Kuroko who was still standing there next to the girl and pulled out a pocket knife. Kuroko's eyes were wider than before. I pulled Kuroko's wrist and started cutting a few cuts. Not too deep but not too light. I stopped and Kuroko kneeled down holding his wrist.

"You shouldn't have cheated on (b/f/n)...you shouldn't have done that.."

I slammed the girl's face into the wall and left. I left with a bloody hoodie making me look like a killer. Like Jeff the killer.. (creepypasta crossover everyone). I checked my phone.

"12:27.."

People weren't out so I didn't mind walking around wih a bloody hoodie. I arrived at my house and changed my clothes. Well before that, I took a bath THEN I changed my clothes. I wore a blue T-shirt and black pants. My phone ringed. It was (b/f/n). She was calling me. I answered.

"(F/-f/n).. w-what is the meaning of this?!?" I could tell she was crying.

"Sorry.. I had to do it.. remember that bitch who was bullying me since middle school? Kuroko was making out with her...

"N-no! That can't be true!"

"But I already gave you evidence.. heh.. don't worry.. I won't let him hurt you again...*chuckle*"

"(F-f-f/n)!! No! Don't do i-"

I hung up on her. I chuckled then laughed. I laughed really loud like a phsyco. I stopped and smirked. I then went to sleep.