Chapter 11

"Oh hi (f/n).. I just wanted to say Hi."

"Why are you h-" I was cut off because he crashed his lips into mine.

I tried to struggle but he put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I was trying to push him but he was stronger than me. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't let him.

He tickled me making me laugh a little bit and gave him a chance to enter his tongue into my mouth.

'Damn it body. You betrayed me! But I must say, he is a good kisser.'

'Shut up (f/n)! He is kissing you wih the lips he used with another girl!'

'Holy crap (f/n)! You're right for once!'

'For once?!? What the hell does that mean?!?'

Me arguing with my thoughts. We fought for dominance and surprisingly, I won. We departed to catch our breath but I slapped him dead in the face.

**WARNING: FOUL LANGUAGE**

"Why the fuck did you kiss me you asshole! Who's lips did that touch before?!? Oh and WHERE did it landed before?!?" (If you know what I mean) I said with anger and hatred.

"Hm? Are you jealous?" He told me with a smirk. (Wow so out of character but pls deal with it)

"Jealous?!? Why the hell would I be jealous?!? I just don't like touching lips that was already TOUCHED by SOMETHING or SOMEONE you piece of shit!"

"Oh? Agressive are we now? Hm, well it landed like 14 other lips and.. 7 other... you know.."

"Oh! My! God! I wish Lucifer would take your soul and cook it for dinner with potatoes and carrots!"

"Do you want to eat me?"

"Bitch I don't wanna eat you!"

'I want to but you fucking landed your mouth to other stuff!'

"Oh really?" He was about to hold one of my breast but I backed away from him.

"You little brat.. I wish I never loved you! I wish you never talked to me!"

"(F/n) sto-"

"I wish you never returned my phone!" Tears escaped my eyes.

"(F-f/n) please st-"

"I wish I didn't say sorry when I bumped you!"

"(F/n)! STOP! Plea-"

"I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!" I shouted loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Good thing no one woke up. I kneeled down and started crying. Kuroko went up to me and hugged me. I punched back a few times but hugged back. I cried on his shoulder.

"(F/n) I'm sorry.. the truth is I like you.."

'What?'

"I love your (h/l) (h/c), your (e/c) eyes, your pretty face and most importantly, your personality."

"Then why did you tell me that you liked (b/f/n)?"

"Because I wanted to test you."

"Then why did she get hurt when I sent the pic to her?"

"Huh? She didn't cry about that. She cried because she new you would get hurt."

"What?!? You know what? You need explaining to do."

"Okay but can you be my girlfriend?"

".....sure.. as long as you don't hang around with other girls."