Chapter 15

"Come on Tetsu we need to go to school!" I said while waking the sleepy head wake up.

"5 more minutes.."

"5 more minutes?!? Thats your 23rd time demanding 5 more minutes!"

"Then 10 more minutes.."

I pushed him off my bed.

"(F/n)-chan... that hurt..."

"I don't care. We need to go to school."

"Okay~"

I took a shower and he just changed his clothes. After taking a bath, I changed into my uniform. Well, of course in the bathroom. I went out and caught Tetsu sleeping. Again. I kicked him making him wake up again. Good thing he was done changing.

I brushed my hair and decided to just braid my hair a little. Like Asuna Yuuki's hairstyle from Sword Art Online. (If you didn't watch that yet, go watch it. Its awesome.) I hen stood up and went downstairs and made bread toast.

"Tetsu want some toast?"

"Sure"

While I was making coffee, Tetsu hugged me from behind making me pour the hot water almost at my hand.

"Tetsu don't attack me like that. I almost got burned. See?"

"Then I'll burn myself too."

He's so sweet. I continued making coffee and gave one mug to Tetsu.

"Thanks dear."

" 'dear'? "

"Can I call you ' dear ' ?"

"Maybe when we have kids.."

"Want some kids now?"

"Tetsu stop! Maybe.. after 3 years.."

"Aw~ that's too long."

"..."

"Okay I'm sorry. Just tell me if you're ready. Okay?"

"..."

"(F/n)?"

He walked into the kitchen and didn't see me. I wasn't there. There was just a note on top of the toaster.

Dear Tetsuya,

If you are reading this right now, you are probably wondering where I went. I went inside my room and jumped off the window because you were talking about the...kid thing...I'll be back in a few minutes so just stay there and wait for me. If I arrive and you're not there, I'm gonna look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Love, (f/n)♡

I went to buy some food and other stuff and went back. When I went back, Tetsu was there, sleeping again. I woke him up because it's time for school. We went to school and did what normal people do.

~ULTIMATE TIMESKIP~

3 years has passed and me and Tetsu made a child. I'll be giving birth around nexy week or so. Tetsuya was at work and I was just shopping. When I got home, I went to the kitchen to put the stuff I bought in the fridge but I saw a note with a really lovely handwriting.

Dear (f/n)

I've liked you from the start. If you give birth to that child, you will receive a really painful punishment. If you want to live, kill the baby and leave Tetsuya. You will live with me whether you like it or not. I am doing this because I love you so you better listen to me if you don't want any of you to be hurt. I love you.

Sincerely,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Akashi.."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Just to remind you, the end of this book is near so yeah.. just wanted to say that. Ok bye