Chapter 16

"Akashi?!?" I said with my eyes wide.

"I'm home."

"Oh. Tetsuya, I mean dear, welcome back.."

"What's with the sad expression dear?"

"Well.. It's better for you to not know.."

"Are you sure? It seems you're bothered by it."

"I'm fine.. I'm just tired."

"Okay then why don't you take a rest?"

"Yeah.. That sounds nice.."

Tetsuya kissed my forehead and went upstairs. I was really worried of what will Akashi do.. Should I obey him or should I protect my family? I went upstairs and took a shower. While taking a shower, questions filled my mind. I finished taking a bath and wrapped my body with a towel.

I changed into some pajamas and just brushed my hair. I also saw Tetsuya reading a book on the bed. Shirtless. I blushed and went to bed with him. I just covered my face with the blanket until the blush was gone. Soon I fell asleep.

I woke up around 8:26 in the morning and Tetsuya was not by my side.

'He probably went to work already.. wait.. how come I don't work and help him?!?'

'Because you're holding a baby (f/n)..'

"Wow I'm already 20 years old and I still have strange thoughts.. good memories.."

I stood up and stretched. I changed into a normal purple dress and some white tights. I went downstairs to make coffee when I saw another note on the fridge.

"Does Akashi sneek into my house JUST to put a note on my fridge?" I said to myself while getting the note.

(F/n),

Didn't I tell you to get rid of the child? If you won't surrender to me, I WILL kill your family and make sure to kill them in front of you. Well, after the child is born, that is. Obey me or else.

-Seijūro Akashi

I was really frightened to what might happen. Maybe I should tell Tetsuya about this. I crumpled he note and shoot it into the bin.

"Wew. I still have my basketball moves. I hope my child has it too.." I told myself while rubbing my womb. Or my belly. Or the child.

I made coffee and just read some of my mangas. I finished my coffee and decided to watch anime. Because you know, why not? Hours passed and it was already 5 pm.

"I'm home dear." Tetsuya said while removing his shoes.

"We need to talk." I told him with a very brave look.

I led him upstairs and made him sit on the bed. I also sat with him. I explained the notes and what Akashi said to me THROUGH the notes and his only reply was

"We will get through this dear. They say, every family gpes through rough roads to reach the smooth ones." (Actually I just made that up xD) he told me with a soft smile.

"You're right.." a tear formed in the corner of my eye.

I hugged him and started crying.

"Shh (f/n).. It's gonna be alright.."

I cried myself to sleep.