Chapter 19

Yup. I am a badass fucking girl. I destroyed the handcuffs and jumped over to Akashi. He raised his bat and... smashed me.. yup.. I'm fast like the wind and blocked Tetsuya. Akashi was shocked. He backed off and went crazy. he hit my head which made it bleed pretty bad.

My vision was starting to get blurry. I layed down the side of Tetsuya. He was crying. Like really badly. I faced him and smiled and I started crying too.

"(F/n)!! Why did you do that?!?" He shouted at me while crying.

"Why are you going so far!?! Don't hurt yourself for my sake! Its the man's duty to protect his woman!!" He shouted once more.

"Don't cry Tetsu.. It's okay.. I might not be able to grow old with you. I might not be able to see (c/n) grow up. But remember, I'm always in your hearts.." I said while also crying.

"Why?!?"

"Because..." my vision was starting and slowly becoming black.

I used all my strength left and put my hand on his cheek.

"Because I Love you... stupid.."

"(F/n)? (F/n)!!! (F/n)!!!! No!! DON'T LEAVE US!! PLEASE!! PLEASE.. please..." Tetsuya shouted while crying his eyes out. Literally.

The police came, for some reason. They arrested Akashi and they also called the ambulance. They brought Tetsuya and me to the hospital but I was already dead before we could arrive. Tetsuya was being treated and (c/n) was also taken care of. Akashi was in the mental prison and he just stayed there.

Tetsuya and (c/n) were in the hospital for about 3 months. Afer that, my funeral day came. Tetsuya was so sad. All the members of Seirin and the GoM was at the funeral. They all cried. Tetsuya went up to my coffin and said

"I hope to see you soon.. (f/n).."