Chapter 17

(C/n) - child's name.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
2 weeks passed and I gave birth to a girl. She had (h/c) hair and light blue eyes. I was so happy that we were a finally a family. I named here (c/n). Her name is now Kuroko (c/n). I was released from the hospital after a few days and had a happy life with my family.

We had our normal lives but the note thing didn't stop for days. Tetsuya told me to ignore it. Me and Tetsuya had a happy life with
(c/n). We would go to the park with (c/n), go introduce  (c/n) to me and Tetsuya's old friends like Kagami, Kise, Midorima and the others. We had do much fun. We had this special bond that no one could break. Until one day..

Me, Tetsuya and (c/n) were walking around the park. Strange that no one was there but us.. It was really quiet. I then saw a man with a black hoodie staring at us. He was right near a gigantic tree. He was just there. Staring at me. A chill went down my spine and made me shiver.

"Dear? What's the matter?" Tetsuya asked me with a worried expression.

"Oh.. it's just.. the man over there keeps stari-" I stopped talking when I noticed something strange.

"(F/n)?"

Then, a hand covered my mouth with a handkerchief with a really disturbing smell. I saw Tetsuya struggling from a man and (c/n) being held by a man with the black hoodie.

"(C/n)..." was all I was able to say and everything went black.

I woke up in a dark room. I was tied up with handcuffs because ropes are too old-fashion. I tried to remove it but I couldn't. I then heard footsteps coming closer and closer. I looked up to where the footsteps were coming from.

"It's been been a while (f/n).." I heard at the direction of the footsteps.

"I agree.. Akashi Seijūro.."

His face was perfect as usual but his eyes were full of anger, hate and possession. Most likely, a demon's eye. I found it quite annoying so I just said

"Why did you kidnap me and my family?"

"Remember the 2nd note I gave you?"

"No. Shit. Shirlock. I don't remember a thing."

"A girl shouldn't be using foul language."

"So? You can't control my life."

"Really? Will you still disobey me if I hurt your beloved Tetsuya and
(c/n)?"

My eyes widen in shock when Akashi said that.

"If you touch them, I  W I L L  K I L L  Y O U.." I said with a demonic voice.

"I'm sorry but I just did.." he said while turning the chair around.

My eyes widen in shock to what I was seeing.