Chapter 14

-READER'S POV-

We reached my house but it started raining before we could even reach my house. We just ran quickly and arrived at my front porch. I unlocked the door and went in with Tetsuya. We were both soaking wet so I went to my room and got a towel.

"Tetsu!! Is it okay if you use some of my oversized clothes?!?" I yelled loud enough to reach the 1st floor of the house.

"Sure!!"

I went back downstairs and gave him the clothes and towel. I dried myself with the towel. When I finished, Tetsuya started stripping his shirt off.

"T-Tetsu! What are you doing?!?"

"Hm? I'm changing my clothes."

I blushed so hard. I just looked away. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and changed my clothes there. After changing, I went out of the bathroom and couldn't find Tetsuya anywhere but his wet clothes were just. There. On the floor.

I sighed, picked it up and put it on he table.

"Tetsu?"

I went inside my room to see him sleeping like a rock. A cute rock. I went up to him and. Pushed him. Yes I just pushed the cute sleeping boyfriend out of my bed.

"Ow.. (f/n) what was that for?"

"You left me downstairs. And who told you to sleep on my bed?"

"Me."

"You are not sleeping here. Sleep on the couch." I said while tucking myself with my soft (f/c) blanket.

"No."

"Why?"

"I wanna sleep on the bed."

"No"

"Fine.."

He went downstairs carrying a blanket and pillow I gave him and I closed the door. I went back to bed and slept. Then I fell asleep.

"Hm..." I felt something soft near me that was really soft. I think it's a hug pillow.

I hugged it really tight and put one leg on top of it. I noticed something really strange.

'Legs? Does hug pillows have legs?'

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Tetsuya! I was hugging him like a hug pillow and it was a really disturbing position. I quickly got up and went to the door. I blushed dark red. I looked at Tetsuya slowly waking up and gave me a confused look.

"What's wrong?"

"W-w-why are y-y-you here!?! D-did you set the position earlier up?!?"

"Oh and I slowly went inside your room when you were asleep and went in bed with you. And.. what position?"

"Huh?!? You don't kno- oh damn it jeez.. It's better to not let you know."

"Aw why not?"

"..." I just blushed like a tomato and looked away.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed"

"Sh-shut up!"