Authors Note - Recommend Reading

I am sorry this story is so confusing. Below i have the chapters that happened at the same time and recaps of each chapter. Hope this helps anyone. Next chapter might be a while. <3 PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IF YOU NEED MORE CLARIFICATION. :)

Chapters That Happen At The Same Time

1 & 2 - Phil breaking his nose.

3, 4 & 5 - Hospital and Kiss

6, 7, 8, 9 & 1st 1/2 of 10 & 11 - Confrontation about the hospital and the kiss.

2nd 1/2 of 10 & 11 - Phil getting beaten up and taken back to Dan's house

12 & 13 - Panic Attack

14 & 15 - The Suicide Attempt

16 & 19 - Phil is stuck in his head and Dan is stuck not knowing what to do or how to live. 

17 - Worst Memory

18 & 20 - Death

21 -  The Wake Up

22 -  Dan is in a dream thinking that Phil didn't wake up, but he did.

23, 23, 24 & 25 - Remembering Dan

1. Seeing Red - Phil

Phil is knocked unconscious thanks to PJ and Dan throwing a football at his head. 

2. All This Time - Dan

Dan gets out of his car, intending to stuff Phil in a locker but sees the cuts of his wrists. Dan then realises that 'Lester' to self harms and takes him to the hospital due to Phil's broken nose ( from the fall).

3. Only Fooling Myself - Phil

Phil leaves the hospital after having a nightmare. He asks the nurse who 'took care' of his bills and she describes Dan, but Phil doesn't believe her, or doesn't want to. He goes to the park and sits of the swing an then hears footsteps.

4. Not Good Enough - Dan

After Dan drops Phil of at the hospital he drives around and then goes to the Starbucks. He pretty much dumps his whore ass girlfriend and goes back to the hospital. He sees 'Lester' leave the hospital and follows him into the poor part of town and watches him go and sit on the swing. He sees someone walk up to 'Lester' and kiss him. At first he is furious, part of him so jealous he wants to rip this guys hair out., but he stops himself realising how foolish and stupid he is acting and goes home. He thinks about what happened at the park and remembers Phil's wrists. Dan believes that he is the cause and goes to sleep that night with blood dripping down his wrists. 

5. Young and Innocent - Phil

Now we are at the kiss from Phil's POV. We find out that it is PJ?! Yeah yeah, he tells Phil that he will kill him if he says anything. He goes home so confused. He just got kissed by one of the most popular people at school and his best friend took him to the hospital and paid his bills. Weird day. Though when he gets home he is greeted with his drunk and abusive stepfather. John beats him up and then passes out. Phil goes up stairs but hears crying and goes to his brothers room. We are now introduced to Alex, his eight year old brother. Phil later writes in his journal that maybe today wasn't so bad after all, Dan did take him to the hospital.

6. Neutral - Dan

Dan has a nightmare and decides that today he is going to be neutral, not showing any emotion. He goes to History and sits up the back, not realising that it is next to 'Lester'. Phil questions Dan, trying to get him to admit he took him to the hospital. Dan is trying really hard to stay neutral but is finding it difficult. He grabs Phil's hand but lets go realising that he cant get to angry. He flat out denies everything telling Phil that he left him of the pavement. Phil is upset and Dan tells himself he's not gay. Phil asks again and Dan looses it and starts shouting. He runs away into the bathroom. He locks the door and starts crying, since when did he have to question his own sexuality and go against the promise he made to himself, that he wouldn't hurt Phil anymore.