Chapter 10

(Nash's p.o.v)

Oh my god! How nice it feels with her in my arms. I mean its been a while since I have had a Girlfriend..

Morning........

(Erin's p.o.v)

Omg!! Im I still at Nash's house???!

Matt is going to kill me!!!

So I got up and got my things and left.

When I drove home Matt was sitting on the front porch at 3 in the morning....!

M. WE'RE WERE YOU!!

E. I was done with the date and I got tired and went to Cassy's house calm down..!

M. CALM DOWN... YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HOME BY 12.. AND YOU COME AT THREE IN THE MORNING!!!

E. Im sorry Matt.. I just got really tired and didnt think I would be able to drive home ,. And i meant to text you its just when I got to Cassy's I passed out....

M. Just go in the house!!

Matt was really ANGRY and Upset.

I cant belive I lied to him, and I think he belived me..??

So I went upstairs into my room and went back to bed.

Six hours later....

(Erin's p.o.v)

I woke up and it was 9:30. So I got my phone and texted Nash.

E. Hey..

Two minutes later..

N. Hey babe, umm what happed with the whole leaving so early thing??

E. Umm well, do you remember how I said I had to be home by 12... Well I kinda fell alseep and got up at 3 and went home... Also I lied to Matt....

N. Lied to him about what?

E. I said we were done with the date and I was soo tired that I went to Cassy's house and slept there..

N. Ohh.

E. Well I kinda have to go apologize to Matt...

N. Ok. Love you..

E. Love you too.!!

Hey guys! Vote or comment either onw is fine. Thanks!