Chapter 27

(Erin's p.o.v)

Me and Nash are over Jack J's house and Jack G and Madison are over here too.

So I go over to Madison and she and I talked and started talking about my pregnancy.

M. So, what does it feel like... Just in general. Somthing inside you.

E. Really it feels like your a protector. Like you are the only thing the baby counts on.

M. Yea I dont know If I want kids or not. But of course I would have to go over it with Jack.

E. You would be a good mom.

M. Thanks!

At that point Jack stole her back and they started cuddling.

Then Nash did the same.

(Nash's p.o.v)

I wraped my arms around her and kissed her cheek.

Im so glad we are back together. I want to raise this baby and be a father. I dont want to leave her, alone.

I want to spend the rest of my life with Erin.

N. Are you alright if we stay here tonight babe?

E. Yea Im fine if we do.

( J.J = Jack Johnson )

J.J. Hey do you guys want to sleep in the basement tonight? You would get it all to yourselves.

E. Thats fine.

N. Yea.

....Moment of silence....

N. Soo.. Do you want to go to the basement now or...

E. Yea we can go. And Im really tired this hormone shit get to you fast.

We went down to the basement and slept on the futon.

(Erin's p.o.v)

I changed into pjs and I then buried my face into Nash's chest wile he wraped his arms around me as I fell asleep.

Hey guys. This is a boring chapter but I try to make it as interesting as possible. But hoped you enjoyed. Vote or comment. Thanks!