Chapter 26

(Erin's p.o.v)

I woke up and got out of bed I have a doctors appointment today so I went into the bathroom and went pee.

Then I got some clothes a black sweater and some leggings.

I grabbed my phone and saw a text on it. It was from Nash.

Text message:

Hey I was going to ask you if you know when your next doctors appointment is. Bc I want to come. And Erin I love you with all my heart and I get how you feel right now angry and sad and lost. But please let me know.

I texted back..

We just need to talk things thorough when we see each other its just you guys cant be doing things like that it just hurts me. And the doctors appointment is at 3:00 today. See you there.

I put the phone down and went downstairs.

E. Hey Matt

M. Whats up mommy.

Matt has been calling me that ever since I have a belly bump.

Its kinda annoying.

I ate some breakfast and went back upstairs to my phone and Nash texted back.

N. Ok love you???

I had to think for a minute if I should or shouldn't reply back....

E. See you at the appointment.

2:30

So I am waiting in the waiting roomcfor Nash to show up. I mean I havent seen him in like 2 weeks now. Its going to be a big difference.

Nash walks in the door

N. Hey

E. Hi

N. How do you feel?

E. Good the same I am excited

N. What is this appointment for exactly

E. To see if it is doing ok

He nodded his head.

The office lady said my name and I went up to the desk and got that all situated.

A couple minutes later we go called back.

Me and Nash walked back and into a room.

My doctor directed me to the bed and told me to relax.

Nash was standing right next to me and she put the cold gell on my stomach and rubbed around.

D. Look and the screen and try to see a heartbeat

We did so

D. Oh there it is.

My heart stoped when I saw that little heartbeat. Its just this amazing feeling came through me and made me feel so happy.

D. We dont know the gender yet its too soon. Its your choice if you want to know the gender when we can see it.

I looked at Nash

N. Its up to you.

E. I will think about it.

After that we left and we went over to Jack J's house.

Hey guys! I am really busy with school so sorry I havent been updating alot. But vote or comment. Thanks!