Chapter 34

(Erin's p.o.v)

woke up and rolled over to see that Nash wasn't there. There was a note on the bed that read " Morning Mrs.Grier! " when I read that I smiled. Bit going on to rhe note " I went to go get some breakfast. See you soon!"

I got up and went into the little kitchen and sat the note down on the table.

Nash came in the door with two hands full of food.

That smells really good babe. I said walking to him and gave him a peck on the lips and took the food. I sat on the bed and started eating.

Oh and don't forget what you promise me last night. He said with a smirk.

Oh trust me I didn't forget. I said while laughing.

We decided to get dressed and go out somewhere.

Nash? Were exactly are we you never told me.

I cant belive you didnt see the sign. Babe welcome to Paris!

Omg we are actually in Paris!!

Yes I knew you would love it. He said while smiling that beautiful smile of his.

I went and took a shower and put on some jeans and a cute top. And plugged my straightener in and started doing my hair.

After a while I was done.

I came in the room and Nash was sitting on the bed on his phone. He looked up and said

My god, your so damn beautiful.

I blushed and sat on the bed next to him and we sat on our phones for a while.

I went on Facebook and changed my status to married to Nash Grier.

We went to a coupe of stores and bought hoodies that said " Thats my crazy wife and thats my crazy husband".

We wore them all day.

As we got back to the hotel he layed me on the bed and started kissing me everywhere.

And we did the dirty.

As we got done he said

That was amazing. You dont know how long Ive been wanting to do that.

Well its not like its your first time. I said roiling my eyes at him smiling.

You did take your pill right? He said.

Yup!

And you did use protection right with no tears in it I said while laughing hard.

Both of us laughing so hard.

He pulled me towards him and whispered in my ear

Im sorry.

I turned over and said what for babe?

For getting you pregnant at such a young age and making you drop out of school.

Babe... Andrew wasn't a mistake. He was made with love real love. And it wasn't your fault that I droped out of school it was for the best. For me and Andrew.

I just feel like I have ruined your life... I never ment to get you pregnant I just...

I didnt let him finish

I kissed his lips. And said

Nash... You are the best thing thats ever happened to me.

He kissed me back and said I love you.

I said I love you too.

We cuddled all night that night.

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! Vote or comment! Thanks!