The truth will be told

Disclaimer- I don't own the Teen Wolf characters nor the Supernatural characters I just own Addison and bits and pieces of

Previously- Addison moves to Beacon Hills gets bitten by Derek Hale. Also while having a small fight and tries to call her father John Winchester. But that's not what I wanted to talk about this is what I wanted to talk about that was summary of what happened last chapter to those who don't remember- I feel for his emerald gaze while he fell for my blue/green/grayish gaze. But that's when....

The truth will be told °Rewritten•

But that's when he flipped me over and pinned me down. "Fair play" I said. "I know a few tricks" he said.

I smiled and grabbed him by the neck and pulled him closer to me. But he was too into the moment to realize I was about to pressure point him. I found that spot without him even knowing and pressed it. He fell on top of me probably should've rolled out when I had the chance. I pushed him off of me causing him to snap awake.

"What?" he asked. "I told you I could beat you and have your ass handed to you" I said. "You can't just play with a man's emotions it's not right and it was unfair" he said. I smirked. "Life isn't fair. So what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked him. "I don't know why?" he asked. "Because I'm going to be bored tomorrow and I want to see the rest of your pack since I'm sorta in your pack" I said. "I'll come get you tomorrow" he said. "Ok goodnight Derek Hale" I said. "Wait you still haven't told me who you really are" he said. "I told you I'm not saying anything and that's a story for another time if I feel like telling anyone ok so please just drop it until then" I said.

His face softened after what I just told him. "Goodnight" he said hoping out the window. I sighed before closing the stupid window. I keep thinking that night if wither of not to tell Derek everything. But then again no I wouldn't want him to die like like Jay. He was my boyfriend no fiancée a while back before he died.

How he died was the unexplainable and unbearable for me. It was bound to be something supernatural and that's why I'm here it's what I do hell it's what I been doing. He died on our ceiling with a cut along his stomach and then he blows up in flames. I haven't really been the same and I still haven't been over it but he would want me to move on and I'm trying but yet I'm failing I don't want anyone else dying because of who I am.

It was only that time when I lived with him. I was actually happy but that's where I went wrong I never told him what I did or who I was and I had this horrible dream of him dying that way weeks before it happened. I thought I was completely crazy but now I know I'm not crazy. I sighed before rolling over and checking the time on my phone. 5:40 a.m.

Well damn I spent the whole time in complete thought. I mean I might as well tell Derek what I am so he's aware and can probably protect himself if he sees it oh who am I kidding he can't protect his self that's why I'm freaking here but I'm still telling him. I heard a tap at my window snapping me out of my thoughts.

I walked over and saw Derek there then I opened the window. "Hey" he said. "Hey" I said back. "You ready?" he asked. "No I'm not ready does it look like I'm ready?" I asked gesturing to myself in pajamas. "No it doesn't" he said. I was about to walk out of my room when I just decided to freaking woman up and tell him. "Hey Derek?" I asked. "Yeah?" he asked.