Kidnapped.....again

Disclaimer- I do not own the lovely Teen Wolf characters nor the awesome Supernatural characters but I do own Addison Winchester so please enjoy.

Previously- Addison proves her point of not being weak and finally tells Derek what's happen in her life although they just met she still felt the need to tell him. Then just to clear up why Derek was staring at Addison's bathroom door was because when she was singing he got so caught up into her singing he couldn't resist into picturing what was happening on the other side of the door if you know what I mean.

Kidnapped......again •Rewritten°

Once Derek got out the car I copied his actions and got out of my car. As I look around my surroundings I see it's the same place I got bitten. "So you and your pack are planning out in these woods?" I asked him raising an eyebrow. "No we are going inside to plan why would we plan outside?" he asked. I shrugged before asking "where are we going?"

"We are going to my loft" he said. I huffed. "I thought you were that type of person who was into hotels" I said. "Well you thought wrong now can you shut up so we can go inside" he said gesturing to the loft that was right in front of me. "Don't tell me to shut up I will delightfully kill you" I said annoyed. "You wouldn't kill me if you tried" he said. "And plus you can't kill me because you don't mean it" he said.

I glared at him. "You think I wouldn't kill you listen to my heart beat and ask your self am I really lying to you I.will.kill. you.if.I.please" I said. He listened. "See was I lying?" I asked. "No you weren't" he said with some hurt in his voice. My face softened a bit. Then I started laughing.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Why are you laughing?" he asked getting into Sourwolf mode. "Because I was just joking I would never kill you why would you think that?" I asked. He was about to saying when a guy with a v-neck came up to us. "It's about time why are you in front of the house and not in the house?" he asked Derek and looked at me. And I kinda wanted to say loft not house. "Who the hell is this who are you?" he asked. Well then Satan in a v-neck. Did someone already make this nickname up?

Derek looked at me with the face of 'do I tell him your real name or a fake name or'. "My names Addison" I said. "Addison what" he asked for my last name. I got annoyed. "Why should I tell you guy I don't know the name of Derek do you know him?" I asked. "Yes I know him he's my uncle Peter" he said. Peter started staring at me when we walked in the loft no it was more of glaring.

I soon turned to him and said "why don't you take a picture it'll last longer". I couldn't help my sarcasm. He just glared harder. "I swear if this guy doesn't stop staring at me I will be the last one he would want to stare at oh wait he wouldn't be able to stare at me because he would be blind" I said very annoyed.

Then a guy will a some form of a buzz-cut was staring at me with amusement like he hated Peter too. As they went over the plan they were finally about to leave. I was about to go with them when Derek stopped me. "Stay here with Peter and Stiles make sure Peter doesn't kill the kid" he said. "You think I can't handle myself even after what I told you?" I asked. "I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't" Peter said. I was this close to punching him in the face and I'm not someone to make empty threats. "Can you for once shut the hell up before I come over there and make you shut up?" I said highly over edge.

"Well then" he said. "Derek just let me help you" I said to him. "No it's too dangerous for you" he said. "Derek you really think I can't handle myself fine I'll stay just never ever talk to me again and I mean it. Try I'll kill you myself" I spat walking over to the couch sitting down and crossing my arms across my chest. I didn't mean it but he makes it look like I broke a bone and can't fight or anything. Derek sighed before walking out with Scott. "Stiles you can handle yourself right?" I asked him. "You mean with Peter?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes with Peter the stupid one that might die again" I said.

They told somethings while they went over the plan. "Stiles call me if anything happens ok" I said. "Wait I don't have your number" he said. I grabbed a pen out of bag. I always carry around my backpack. I grabbed his arm and wrote it there. "There put it in your phone then wash it off I don't want my phone number going viral" I said. "Ok" he said then I walked out of the loft.

I walked to my car and got in. I started to have this vision of a woman and her kids moving into my old house in Kanas. Then the vision stopped. I grabbed my head because it feels like a massive headache. Then it shows again of the woman going through my mom's pictures while her daughter is in bed under the cover not fully but where you can see her eyes. The closet slowly opened and you could see this firey figure standing there.

The figure looked really familiar almost like mom. I'm still holding my head then it ended for good this time. I'm sure Sam and Dean will help that woman and her kids. I know Sam has the same power as I do. I also have the power of a werewolf and I am keeping it under control I will not lose control all I have to think about is Sammy and Dean then I'm fine. I drive back to my hotel and get out the car. I walk inside the hotel and unlock the door.

I sigh as I sit on the couch and started watching TV. I ended up watching Adventure Time. Hey I may be 22 but I can handle a couple of cartoons. Then I check my phone for the time which is now 10:38. I decided to watch a little more when I heard footsteps from inside of my room. I grabbed my 2 daggers that was inside of my coat and walk slowly towards the room. When I am slammed against the wall violently. I didn't scream instead I head butted the person in the head. Doesn't hurt but it bought me time to walk backwards a little giving me space from my enemy. The person glowed his 2 red eyes. I don't know him but right now alpha or not this big guys going down. He's taller than me and probably a bit stronger than me but that gives me an advantage of being faster.

He gets up quick and growled at me. "Your a bit strong for a girl" he said tackling me. I kicked him off of me. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked back flipping in the air kicking him in the chin. "I'm still stronger than you" he said punching me in the stomach 4 times. I coughed while getting up. "True but I'm faster and smarter" I said kicking his legs out. He landed with a thud. "I know your part of Derek's pack" he said. Grabbing my legs making me fall. Then pinned me the ground. "Correction I'm not in Derek's pack I'm just helping" I said lifting my legs up kicking him in the stomach and while he let go I punched him in the face.

I felt a sharp pain go into my neck making me drowsy. I keeping my eyes open as long as I can. "She puts up a good fight" the guy I was fighting said. "Yeah she does but we'll could use her to get to Derek" some other guy said. "Your lucky I can barely see other wise I would've punched you in the face both of you" I said. "Ooooo and she's sassy too" the second guy said. "I'm guessing your part of the alpha pack Derek talked about" I said. "You guessed correctly now come on" he said. They both grabbed me by my arms and we went out the window. Great I'm getting kidnapped again I'll have the time of my life(note my sarcasm).