Arrival

Disclaimer- *yawns* the eleventh disclaimer *lazily claps* hurray. Anyway I don't own Teen Wolf nor do I own Supernatural. I don't own the Teen Wolf cast and I don't own the Supernatural cast. I personally own Addison Winchester that's it and that's all. Done. D-O-N-E. Done.

Previously on Supernatural/Teen Wolf Crossover- (See what I did there hehe anyway whatever sorry for the long ass wait but here's your new chapter and I think it's time for a new cover don't you guys think yes yes you do if you guys want to make a cover for me that would warm my heart *little tears* just Kik me at *no I did not put a symbol up deal with it* Tmelon31 and get a shout out that's as easy as it gets. Ok if you don't have Kik I also have Twitter and Tumblr. Twitter: Tmelon31 Tumblr: sliverwolfpup. My next expansion shall be Instagram ya know well if I really want it I mean who here doesn't have Tumblr at least it's alright if you have neither. I'll let you in on a little secret I hid all my apps from my mum so then while we were watching this is what happened POS to those who don't know Parent over shoulder and then she was like what is that who are you talking to? Are they your friends from school and I was like NOOOOO. Oh so your talking to strangers. No I know them I knew them for a while. My head LIE only 2 months. Almost so close to 1k thanks to you lovely people yes I love you all read, that long ass chapter from before #10 and ketchup mustard ketchup get it no no ok *inserts a forever alone face* why you no love me wait wrong meme but let me let you guys get to reading peace bitches but if you have any questions I would make a q&a I really want to make one shh I know I'm weird don't be shy comment I know you want to no pressure) Anyway this is quite long and so will this chapter because you guys deserve it should this story have a playlist? You should probably read some of the last chapter to refresh your memory good luck every time I say that it just makes me want to watch Taken for some random reason.

Arrival

I slightly opened my eyes to see everyone asleep and to feel someone's arm wrapped around my waist. I noticed it was Derek's arm. Isn't today a Monday. I freed one of my arms to grab one of the couch pillows. I threw it at Scott and managed to hit Derek in the face with my arm.

Scott groaned and so did Derek.

"Scott get up don't you kids have school" I ask then apologize to Derek.

"I don't feel like going" he groans going back to sleep.

I sigh if they get in trouble it's not my fault. I look at the time on my phone seeing it's 1:45 and then notice I have a text message. It was from Dean.

From: Dean
We just arrived in California where are you?

It sent 5 minutes ago. I texted back.

To: Dean
Sorry I slept in I'll come get you. Where are you?

From: Dean
Since we just arrived we're by the Preserve.

To: Dean
I'm coming now.

I tried to move out of Derek's grasp but everytime I moved he tightened the hold. I poked him in the stomach.

"Derek come on I have to go" I say.

"Where" he groans opening his eyes.

"Remember Dean and Sam yeah their here" I say.

He removed his arm.

"I'll come with you" he says.

"You sure about that remember they are hunters" I say.

"Who's are the hunters" Scott suddenly asked awaking from his slumber.

"You'll find out later" I say.